Anyone Else So Damn Broke, That You Can Only Afford Pb&j?

sorry to hear that man...that sucks ass. make sure you file your UE when you do income tax...i didn't and IRS just sent me a letter last week...guess I learned the hard way

x2. im fortunate to still have my job. I've been complaining that we got cut down to 40 hours...hell im glad to have 40 hours now that i think about it. hope yall get jobs soon

^^^i have the same problem....only difference (sp) is that every1 else is getting a shitt load of OT

and i was promised a raise in no longer than 2 wks (two months have passed)

Doin ok, just need to get out into my house and get furniture cause fuck the floor.............we are eatin, but 1/2 the time is cause my wife works in the DFAC

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

i got $66,000 worth of college ahead of me, $3 in my checking account, and jobless.

fucking blows.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

I decided to go back to college right around the time my wife got pregnant. I have to repay the loans regardless if I finish or not, but I got some grants based on keeping a good average.

I just quit my job because they were jerking me around- instead of hiring a new guy they were making me work 50+ hour weeks with chink overtime (1/2 time) to pick up the slack. This means I was literally making $5 an hour for every hour over 40. I was gone 60+ hours a week at work, taking full time college classes, and getting 3 hours sleep a night with a crying baby. Brutal work too- 120 degree heat index and I'm digging a moat around a house getting bit by spiders and cut by thorn bushes.

Got another job as manager of maintenance at a hotel 5 minutes from my house I start tomorrow :clapping: I'm really excited because it's good pay + easy work and good for a resume because of the whole "manager" part. I think now is the time for people without work to really be looking at education that will help them though.

I understand, my wife has to go back to work to help pay bills- I had to sell my boat my dad gave me before he died (a lot of sentimental value) and a lot of my system to pay bills. A lot of other things for that matter. Best luck, hopefully things get better and decent jobs come up for you guys.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

i had to resort to mowing lawns...which isnt really that bad, cash flow is pretty good, and here in the midwest you hafta cut it every 4-7 days, i can pay for gas and mower parts and have just enough left.

i would say buy like a 12 pack of water bottles tho, cheap, refillable, and you always need a sip when its boarder 100 outside.

finding a job isnt as hard as getting it, theres always some high - highschool kid that they can pay 2 bucks cheaper, and it dosent matter how much you know when doped up devin comes in....

from what i hear walmarts are always hiring. someone should check into that.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I am hustle my ass off, doing tons of odd jobs, alot of hid installs, and build boxes... Only way I can pay my rent. I cant get a job Im putting in 40-60 hours a week in school allready

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

i had to resort to mowing lawns...which isnt really that bad, cash flow is pretty good, and here in the midwest you hafta cut it every 4-7 days, i can pay for gas and mower parts and have just enough left.

i would say buy like a 12 pack of water bottles tho, cheap, refillable, and you always need a sip when its boarder 100 outside.

finding a job isnt as hard as getting it, theres always some high - highschool kid that they can pay 2 bucks cheaper, and it dosent matter how much you know when doped up devin comes in....

from what i hear walmarts are always hiring. someone should check into that.

Dude even Wally world is down sizing

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Archived