Sundown Audio

What Are These Guys Smoking

drew028

In my search for a new amp i thought hey why not go with a image dynamics q1200.1, they got great subs amps should be good too. Found a price online that was around $950!! WTF. I thought it was some way marketed up website so i called image dynamics and they sent me to the only online website to buy there product from. $959 is it made of gold??? http://www.woofersetc.com/p6675/Q-12001--I...t-Amplifier.htm

Wrong

It's cause they take big hits off the sq crack pipe for sq id is one of the best and when your are the best yes it's like it's made of gold because it can make your ears have an orgaism they also have a set of horn tweets that cost over 1000 it's just 2 tweets and that's it

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Wrong

It's cause they take big hits off the sq crack pipe for sq id is one of the best and when your are the best yes it's like it's made of gold because it can make your ears have an orgaism they also have a set of horn tweets that cost over 1000 it's just 2 tweets and that's it

X2 but also because its a class A/B amp.

Kicker ZR1000 and xs100 were both $1200 and just about all of Rockfords 1000 watt class A/B amps have all been around $1000. (500.2,1100,1000,1050.)

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

best of the best??

zapco.. one of the better ones yes.

To this day, Audison is the only amplifier company to have a piece named.."the amplifier".

The vrx is an astonishing piece

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Not lookin to spend no where near $900. I know you have to pay to play but im looking for something good at a far price. I just couldn't believe that's how much its going for. Anyways im stil looking for a new amp and it doesn't have to brand new. I was thinking about an older mmats amp like a d300hc or maybe a mean machine?