Just A Little 30 Sec Music Run On The Tl

Yup and I'm a hard core bass race and all we will see Is a 50's bass race there is no 160 170 classes

When I get home I'll post pics of illegal ideas sorry to break it to ya but there is alot of "unsaid" rules that you will find out about my team found out we were breaking rules that are in no rule book

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

y doesnt everyone just sit back and chill till tomoro, wat good is it gona do to bash the shit outa him now? he said we can see the set up TOMORO, so instead of just sitting in here bashin the shit outa him wait till tomoro. and if this turns out to be complete BS then start the bash fest which im sure it will if this isnt lagit.

just my .02

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Yup and I'm a hard core bass race and all we will see Is a 50's bass race there is no 160 170 classes

When I get home I'll post pics of illegal ideas sorry to break it to ya but there is alot of "unsaid" rules that you will find out about my team found out we were breaking rules that are in no rule book

why even waste your time on him, hes a cheater and said it

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I did a 170 with my 8" Funky Pup in a 200 Cubic Foot wall in a school bus, oh and by the way the TL was set up in a car 10 car lengths away.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

lets compare shall we..

HIGH 150's on music

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

now a "170" on music

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

there is no need to wait and see results. just LISTEN and compare the 2 videos, you don't even have to watch

im not doing anything that is said to be illegal in the rulebook. also its not cheeting unless you do something that you dont tell ppl about. I will make all my modifications known to the judge. if it passes him then its not cheeting.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

okay F showin a vid of the setup just post a pic of the stock windshield and I'll know your blowin smoke!!!!

No way in HELL!!!! And I don't have to wait till tomorrow to tell you that :nea:

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Archived