97Shocker's Re-Birth 4-RFT2- 15's in a Wall

I wish I knew how to build something like that, I need to learn how to make fiberglass stuff and carpet/fabric things. SICK build.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

OH MAN.....was wanting to see the port installed :yahoo:

PUT IT IN PUT IT IN!!!!!! lol

That thing looks smooth as hell. Nice work. Between you and noobtastic, love these creative port designs :wub:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Alright Fellas! here is the latest! I got 2 hours of work done on Saturday and 6 hours in on it today. Most of my time today was spent digging through a big box of wires that I have accumulated from my tearout and other installs I have done to see what I'm gona need to order! so here are the working pic's.

All I have to say is the Port is finnaly in the face baffle.

Posted Image

Posted Image

So I decided the the port was too heavy to go in with out any supports so I found some 1" dowl and slapped that in there to give it support.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The supports glued in place.

Posted Image

So I ended up with a preaty big gap around the Port and the baffle! so i used some expanda foam to fill the gap before I put the 45's on the port.

Posted Image

Time for the 45's and some body filler!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So once the body filler was dry I had to do some shaping!

Posted Image

And yet another day where when I was done I wished I had wore a long sleved shirt and a pare of pants!

Posted Image

And that is all for now! untill next week when I will have some more pic's and some more progress!!!!!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

SICKKKKKK!!!!!!! i love that port too!!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I wish I knew how to build something like that, I need to learn how to make fiberglass stuff and carpet/fabric things. SICK build.

When I started out I knew nothing and could not afford to have a shop install my shit! I was fortunate to be around some old timers that were deep in the Bass game and doin it on there own. Every spare second I had I was with them buggin to help just so I could learn. If you love it enought in your heart you will find the creative side in you and geter done!

OH MAN.....was wanting to see the port installed :yahoo:

PUT IT IN PUT IT IN!!!!!! lol

That thing looks smooth as hell. Nice work. Between you and noobtastic, love these creative port designs :wub:

IT's IN IT's in!!!!! lol

I love to be creative and do things different! I had this desdin in my head ever sence I started thinking about redoing my box! it felt good to me when i got it down on paper so i ran with it! Thanks

SICKKKKKK!!!!!!! i love that port too!!

The Steve Man!!! Thanks for checkin in on me! its good to hear from ya! I just got done checkin out your build progress! The Battery rack is sick as hell man! good man on hackin out that floor!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Good to see you back, sick ass port....

I'v always been here. I just lay low and hide out in the cuts! I'm excited that the port is making such a big hit with everone! Thanks for lookin CR Boom!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

So I got a good 6hrs of work in on my buld today! so here is the pic's for the day!

So lets start it off with some preping for glassing the back of the port!

Posted Image

Posted Image

How about some Thread all? For some wall stiffining!

Posted Image

Posted Image

5/8" thick for anyone that can't read the tape!

fiveeighthsthick.jpg

Preping the thread all to loctite the nuts for the face of the box!

Prepingforlocktight.jpg

Alittlelocktight.jpg

readyfornuts.jpg

Nutgoingon.jpg

Alittlehelp.jpg

allflushed.jpg

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Archived