North Korea Threatens To Wipe The U.s. Off The Map

i agree this is more serious then most want to believe......

x2

North Korea really needs a new leader with his head on straight. The awesome might of the U.S military is 1000 fold above the North Korean army. I laugh about this until I realize how crazy that MOFO is.

The thing to think about is, what is the appropriate action? contain his ass. He is crazy enough to have the entire standing army over +1,000,000 troops ready to go for a land fight.

China could squash them like a bug! Thats what they did at the end of the North Korean War!! to a country getting too close to their border.

Edited by redbaron80

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

They are only talking tough they know that they arent going to do shit , What WE should do is tell the people over there that WE will FEED THEM if they kill that cock sucker 70 % of the people are starving .So a really good Hearts and minds campain should do the trick . As far as bombing goes sorry but thats not really an option at this point were in our what 6 year with iraq /aftgan if we bomb then we will have to go on the ground at some point and now where looking a a 15 year war at a min. Our best plan is to get some one to kill that bitch the rest of the country would fall in line right afterwards. (we hope )

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i seriously doubt that bombing them will solve anything really remember now they have missle now too and any other dude could always order the attack on us,man this shit is getting really serious now no joke.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

welp.... we all better hurry up on our builds!!! maybe chicken will even start up the hoopty build again.... hopefully he does, before its too late! duh dun DUH!!! :crazy:

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s