BassAddict32 Posted June 29, 2009 Author Report Posted June 29, 2009 EDIT: repost of the above 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
jazza02 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 when i was 14 i got 2 12" JVC, 1000w Kenwood mono block,Kenwood headunit,Clarion splits. Now i have a bigger badder stereo install, well as good as it can get in Australia. with the crappy products we have over here. CURRENT SET UP Factory HeadunitGladen dual splits Audio helon 4ch amp Audio Helon 9kwrms monoBlock 2 15" Custom built Pap subs rated at 3kwrms each
Gibbs Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 when I was 18 (a month before turning 19). Dropped in an Alpine headunit, type R speakers, and a Bazooka "party pack" (dual 10s off of 300w) lol. They were alright, hit pretty hard and sounded good....but now they are gone Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do! Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it. Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move.
01xtreme Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 I was 16 in my 94 blazer 4-door. 2 Kicker CVR's prefab sealed box powered by a profile CA 800. I thought I was setting the world on fire. lol My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Team Nemesis-DJ Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 16 yrs old, 65 Mustang, a pos Craig tape deck, a 300 watt Jensen amp, and two 10" bass cannons in the trunk!!! I too will turn 34 in Dec.! What's ur b-day Team Nemesis-DJ?18th
alvitae Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 I was 45 when I got my first sub. Needed a work car so I found a 96 contour on craigslist that ran good and looked decent. The guy I was buying it from said it had a stereo. I popped the trunk and seen the box and cap. The cap really impressed me lol with it's flashy blue volt meter numbers. I wound up taking it to a db drag and did ok. And I was hooked. After a little system tweaking and new subs And a ton of studying I took 1st in my regions usaci 0-600 stock class that fall. That was a year and a big pile of trophys ago.
lowryder Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 i was 14 when I got the bug! first system was 4 rockford series one subs with 2 punch 150s
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 16. . .shoot i had a lanzar 900 watt amp and 2 jbl 12s,shit i was beatin man,i even had a bass light LOL,and on top of that i had like 4 sets of power acoustic tweeters,i was the shit man LOL luckily i have progressed a little bit from there
Team Nemesis-DJ Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 16. . .shoot i had a lanzar 900 watt amp and 2 jbl 12s,shit i was beatin man,i even had a bass light LOL,and on top of that i had like 4 sets of power acoustic tweeters,i was the shit man LOL luckily i have progressed a little bit from there not much http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.