mtx jackhammer 24 inch square vs. btl 18

Yes, I did mention that there are build threads on term pro with the jackhammers. They must of been within a year or 2, but I dont wanna get into searching now, I am leaving in 5 minutes.

There are many instances of people doing mid to high 150s even in street class with 1 sub.

Look at Ray Farmer in dB Drag with a certified 155dB with a single 12" DD99Z in street B.

The thing is, a DD99Z was designed to do that, a jack hammer was not.

A jackhammer can get loud and sound good going low, but it is just not meant for high numbers.

There is a use for it in demo cars that wanna show off and make some loud low notes, but there is no place for it in the competition lanes.

Exactly look at Alan Dante, he hit a little over 180dbs, even though it is a burp box, with a cement filled car, with 26000 watts, and 1 Digital Designs 9918Z 18" sub, and a shit load of batterys, and is no way a daily driver. The point is you dont have to have a shit load of subs to get loud, you just have to have built a shit load of boxes to see what makes your sub loud.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Exactly look at Alan Dante, he hit a little over 180dbs, even though it is a burp box, with a cement filled car, with 26000 watts, and 1 Digital Designs 9918Z 18" sub, and a shit load of batterys, and is no way a daily driver. The point is you dont have to have a shit load of subs to get loud, you just have to have built a shit load of boxes to see what makes your sub loud.

Or build one box designed by Team Loud....LOL

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Umm..anyone know for sure it was the 22 that blew and not one of the 4) 10s? I mean it didn't really say which subs blew.

As for arguing penis sizes...lets not get to carried away with which sub is better when someone has hit over 160+ with a wall of beat up 6x9s...

here found it.

So yea. get off the product bash and realize its more than just product alone. Done right anything can be better than something else.

IMO...dumb argument.

oh and another one...kinda weird.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Umm..anyone know for sure it was the 22 that blew and not one of the 4) 10s? I mean it didn't really say which subs blew.

As for arguing penis sizes...lets not get to carried away with which sub is better when someone has hit over 160+ with a wall of beat up 6x9s...

here found it.

So yea. get off the product bash and realize its more than just product alone. Done right anything can be better than something else.

IMO...dumb argument.

4 10's had their motor in the cabin not the sub enclosure

someone has on an ac meter on a burp

it''s not bashing it's the truth

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

4 10's had their motor in the cabin not the sub enclosure

someone has on an ac meter on a burp

it''s not bashing it's the truth

Remember..the thing with smoke, it gets sucked in to any where and every where. it was in cab as well.

I'm not saying the JH is better btw. I'm saying its dumb to argue over which one is better. It's the same old argument that leads to no where, but my penis is this while yours is that...blah blah blah.

and so what if he had an ac meter and burped it...its still only 6x9s and isn't that what spl is about..burping?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

yes but you can see way more in the enclosure

and that crx might be only burping a 150-153

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

yes but you can see way more in the enclosure

and that crx might be only burping a 150-153

Quite an accomplishment with just 6x9's.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived