Sonic Electronix

Crazy ?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. 2 15"s and a 10 " or 2 10"s and a 15" sub ?

• 2 15" subs and 10" sub
    • 2 10" subs and 15" sub

Cute..... he didn't mention midbass in his post.

ohhh well dont argue you two!!!...just help me out and give advice no need for argueing bout it...

ok sorry didnt put the 10 would be for midbass and balance it out or w.e..didnt think i needed to...and forgot bout putting it in there...till after...

So advice no argueing please and thanks... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Cute..... he didn't mention midbass in his post.

well cutie you said you should never mix sub size's instead of tellin him something that is WRONG tell him how to do it right!!! with midbass... your awnser was DONT do it at all and that is wrong

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I would have done the 15s behind the seat, and a 10" in the center console for the higher bass

basically

15s for 50-60hz and lower, and then the 10" to catch where the 15s left off to about 60-120hz

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Posted Image lol

LOL...ok thats just wanting them to argue and fight and by them doin that its kind of helping me but id rather them give me good ideas and say what they think i should do....not fight over mid bass lol...

nice smilie btw haha didnt see that one...

And so everyone please vote and respond what you think....i am also going to need help with the door speakers and tweeters and then in da back speakers...forgot wat location called in back little extended cab like u can see in pic the speakers by the little window lmao...im not dumb ok just not a genius atm... :wacko:

I would have done the 15s behind the seat, and a 10" in the center console for the higher bass

basically

15s for 50-60hz and lower, and then the 10" to catch where the 15s left off to about 60-120hz

Yeah what i was thinking would be better....

Make SURE YOU VOTE YOUR IDEA/INput...and pick which one...i should do!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!! :pardon:

i would vote 2 15s and 2 10s in the kicks LOL more bass !!!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Center console, completely separate box, and completely separately amplified, etc, etc

if the 10" and 15s play the same frequency, they will actually cancel each other out, not totally, but it will sound like a big flop

The center console subs idea will work fine, I did that for my buddies Ford van 2 years back, 2- 8"s in the center console tuned to 65hz, while the wall was tuned to 30hz

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i would vote 2 15s and 2 10s in the kicks LOL more bass !!!

ok now seriously ??

where da heck am i gonna put that enless i stack them lmao...ive thought bout it but ehhh no...

lol...im being serious here tho...

VOTE PLEASE AND RESPOND and give input thanks

Archived