Sonic Electronix

Crazy ?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. 2 15"s and a 10 " or 2 10"s and a 15" sub ?

• 2 15" subs and 10" sub
    • 2 10" subs and 15" sub

OHH and to army first...ohhh yeah i gotcha know...i dont know how i can do that they got kits or w.e where i could put a 10 there?? or w.e like didnt kno how big you could put there...and then also have a door speaker 6x9 prob...

and ....dude no actually...aint no one all big and bad in my town...

i just like kickers alot...i have looked at out places...audiobahn kicker kenwood (used to be fav. when kid) audiopipe...Pyle...and crap i kno whats out there....i just like kicker and audiopipe alot...mainly kicker and the solobaric ones not only cuz they hit hard cuz i like look of them and everything...

i kno seems like i dont kno much but i kno some...not totally illerate about this stuff...

and like u said its ur opinion u like all 3 12"s or w.e there...well thats nice...i have thought about it and considered alot of many diff things ok....

Um no. There arent kits to magically fit a 10" subwoofer in your door.

If you could give me one solid reason why you like kicker, other then the fact that you think they look and sound good compared to other companies. Im not going to try and convince you to look at another company because it already seems that you are hell bent on sticking with Kicker. And honestly the other companies you compared them with, of course Kicker is going to get louder, they are crap. Take Pyle for instance, its complete junk in my opinion.

No one is saying you are illiterate, we are saying you should really start doing more research before you go and buy or build anything. Many of us on here have been doing this a long time and dont fuck around with the mainstream stuff mainly because with other less mainstream companies there is better customer service, better quality products, better designs, much more aesthetically pleasing products and a better overall bang for your buck.

If there was a vote button for "neither" that is the one I would choose.

this is gonna sound rude, but i really do mean well...but talk like you have some sense. i find it hard to take you seriously with you typing things like 'wat' and 'da' and 'skool'

with that said, imo i think you should just do 2 of one sub size or the other. i wouldnt even bother mixing sizes

it already seems that you are hell bent on sticking with Kicker.

my friend is the same way. no matter what he hears...he loves kicker. he'll never see the light

x2. or at least either 2 10's or 2 15's. so i didnt vote

Um no. There arent kits to magically fit a 10" subwoofer in your door.

If you could give me one solid reason why you like kicker, other then the fact that you think they look and sound good compared to other companies. Im not going to try and convince you to look at another company because it already seems that you are hell bent on sticking with Kicker. And honestly the other companies you compared them with, of course Kicker is going to get louder, they are crap. Take Pyle for instance, its complete junk in my opinion.

No one is saying you are illiterate, we are saying you should really start doing more research before you go and buy or build anything. Many of us on here have been doing this a long time and dont fuck around with the mainstream stuff mainly because with other less mainstream companies there is better customer service, better quality products, better designs, much more aesthetically pleasing products and a better overall bang for your buck.

I am not set on kicker ..dont jump to conclusions...

Pyle yes is a piece of crap i totally agree!!!

and i am doin researcha and learning and one reason why i joined this whole forum so i could learn a little more and do more research...

If yall dont like my idea well you must have good reasons yall been in this for many years im just starting to actually do it not just like systems...i am trying to learn and do research and everything...

ok no magically kit or whatever to get a 10 in my door i get it was just asking to see i am trying to learn...

i am talking with sense and your not taking me seriously to the dude that didnt liek because i put skool and wat...wow big deal...seriously i took a little shorcut on spelling the words out all the way...doesnt mean i do it to everything...

if i am going to do my system i am going to do it right...and if i am going to customize my truck yes i am going to do it right...

i am not looking for free handouts or free anything nothing in life is free i kno and i work my butt off tryin to do things just like everyone else...

i am not set on kicker heck if you came and told me another brand was better cheaper and hit harder ima give it a chance and listen im not set on kicker i said i like them ....

Now if anyone wants to help me out since yall dont like my idea of the 15"s and 10" then please suggest what brands and exactly what you thinkw ould sound the best and hit the hardest for my truck then please seriously do...instead of downing me and not likeing my idea please put yours out there and explain why yours is better and blah blah etc.

thanks... :unsure:

what pricerange do you have to use for your amps and subs? 400 per sub, 400 an amp or so? or what? ill help you out to the best of my knowledge

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted Image

I think if your willing to read A LOT and learn A LOT you could do something like this, i believe its in an older s10 similar to yours. Put a separate amp on it in a sealed box in it, bandpass the freq from 60-120, and 2 15"s in the crew cab, along with a good pair of 6.5 components amp'd up front. oh, and may i suggest dc audio subwoofers

so, get a mono sub amp for the 2 15's, a 4 channel with the front two channels going to the front components and the rear channel bridged to the single 10" or 8" in the center console, and you would be golden......unless you neglect to upgrade your electrical and fry everything http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

Looks like u love to type isnt it, can u learn me? :D

Try not to talk so much, try to learn.

Read the forums and im sure u find a setup u like.

It looks like u dont want to learn the easy way imo, the guys here know what they talk about.

2 15's look into Fi, Dc, AA, sundown, DD etc....

and the front stage that i had said earlier

decent electrical and nice powah for subs & mids and highs

all said and done should be a couple thousand dollars......

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Spend some months looking at builds to gain ideas on what you want to do, looks at products that are actually working for people here.Fi,DC,American Bass ,Fosgate,Re,DAT, are all good brands to look at. Figure out prices and what will actually be in your budget.Start out small and work your wayup, replace your factory mids/highs, grab a decent cd,player, then figure out what you have left for wires,amp(s),batts, and woofers. Dont set your goals to a unachivable level and youll never be disapointed.

edit* forgot to mention, DD, Sundown and audioQue as other brands to research

American Bass*DC Power

Archived