Second Skin Audio

D2 Re XXX 05 Need quick opinion I have 1 hour to choose to buy

Well, then tell him to Fuck Off!. A fully loaded BTL runs cheaper than that and will still put it to shame. Get the LVL 5, Rusty makes some amazing subs and it would be much easier to get another in the future. DD is incredible too.
and that xxx will take a huge shit in that btl if you compare the sq of each and the xxx is going to get lower with less effort its not worth 550 though

I would get a lvl4xl over a btl or that xxx

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

and that xxx will take a huge shit in that btl if you compare the sq of each and the xxx is going to get lower with less effort its not worth 550 though

I would get a lvl4xl over a btl or that xxx

ive had all of them and prefer a freshly reconed xxx over the other 2, 6mo to a year dont the line maybe an xl but not new imo

for me I would take the xxx all the way but for some one else I would recommend the xl because it's more spl orientated

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

IMO u cant compare the 05 xxx to the other subs u listed. apples to oranges.

all of the subs are great subs.

you need to read and learn more IMO, before you get to deep in and don't get what you want.

I turned down the offer and the shop called back and said $450. Is that a better price?

100 dollars off? yea thats a better deal.

05 xxx was a great sub, but like it was mention above, comparing it to the Level 5 or the BTL is like apples to oranges. XXX are great low end monsters, that have great output. Very nice subs IMO.

However, though they are hard to find used, $550 is too much seriously. If it was me, I would shop around on the classified fourms used sections until I found one at a more reasonable price.