I got Paint.Net a couple months back, and just let it sit on my computer. I got bored and decided to play around in it a little. I didn't do too much, but tell me what you think.

3675628487_87204e1bfa_o.jpg

SmoothandClean.jpg

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

whats different?

the only thing i can spot is you made the picture brighter and you moved the badge?

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

shaved handles and badges removed. looks good

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

stump/tree post/sign post are all gone, grass is all full and green, shaved badges/shaved door handles

Is that all you did?

Looks pretty good

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

stump/tree post/sign post are all gone, grass is all full and green, shaved badges/shaved door handles

Is that all you did?

Looks pretty good

You missed the date stamp, but yeah. I may decide to toss some wheels on later, but that will require looking for good looking rims, then looking for them at this angle, and I just don't feel like doing that much work. :lol:

Open the pic, hold ctrl and scroll up... hmm

Nice tryed but to good noticable whats changed.

Photoshop will do the trick and u dont have to spray paint the badges and handles to let them dissapear.

But for a non-ps it looks ok :)

I really messed up the grass to the point of being obvious, but I think for just the casual look (ie you aren't looking for photo edits) It came out decently. Could it have been better? Most definitely, but would the time invested be worth the payoff is my question.

Speaking of payoff, Photoshop is expensive. For someone who is just f'n around, I definitely couldn't justify that purchase. lol Though torrents are pretty cool...

And after rereading this, I find I'm coming off kind of gruff and defensive. That definitely isn't my intention. I'm just saying I don't find the payoff to be worth the investment.

lol notice that he removed the POST but left the reflection on the trunk of the car but definatly looks good for not photoshop :clapping:

I noticed that after I was finished. With it covering the third brake light, I still can't figure out how to fix it short of copying the other side, and pasting a reflection of it. :shrug:

_____

Thanks for the compliments doods.

Edited by BJD3

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I didnt want to be to critical, u did okay man :)

No worries. I don't mind critical. I have thick skin. I can take it. And thank you.

And ps expensive, oh yeah i know that, but hey i'm very very rich so fu*k it hahaha ;)

That much is obvious. :D

Edited by BJD3

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert