Eric B HHR Build V.2 New Cannons added!!!

Looks good. It definately has the potential to get loud. How many cuft is each chamber of the box? I'm just wanting to know since there were comments of you not having enough port area. It all depends on the size of the box on how much port area to add as well. Also I know you will add more spl if you were to do 6" flares on each ends of that pvc. They can be bought by them selves at thrilleraudio.com so think about picking a few up if you want your score to jump up by about a db.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

i'm liking the number it hit eric, but i still wanna tune ur box like 45 hz and see what it does, get your peak up. good score at 39HZ

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

any numbers? I have my estimate so I wanna see how close I am

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

any numbers? I have my estimate so I wanna see how close I am

well hooked up the 2 18" RD Heavyweights which are 3000-4000rms... well wired them to 2ohm rose to 16ohm and did 600 watts and pulled a 148 at 39Hz (my peak) and then we wired the fuckers down to .5 ohm and rose to around 3.5ohm and pulled 2700rms out of it and did get up to a 150.3 after trying a few things but did a 150.1 consistanley.. not bad for severly under powering those woofers and now im in the 150 club :D

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Looks good. It definately has the potential to get loud. How many cuft is each chamber of the box? I'm just wanting to know since there were comments of you not having enough port area. It all depends on the size of the box on how much port area to add as well. Also I know you will add more spl if you were to do 6" flares on each ends of that pvc. They can be bought by them selves at thrilleraudio.com so think about picking a few up if you want your score to jump up by about a db.

We dicussed that today when i was metering but the reality is it doesnt always help your score sometimes itll stay the same BUT to the ear the box will sound better cuz the ports can suck in more air.. but my teamates pretty reliable and knows wat he talking about we'll pry try them soon jus to see if i gain any but theres a chance i will or wont :/

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

congrats on hitting that 50! i knew it was capable of it.

once that second DC Xl 18 is in the trunk, make your way to omaha again so i can get a dang demo!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived