Eric B HHR Build V.2 New Cannons added!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well for those that have said my box wont take 150 very long well.. your wrong.. ive burped this thing over 100 times at 150.1-150.4 @ 39Hz consistently and box is showing no sign of breaking.. Ive done 2 shows so far with this setup in MidWest SPL in the Xtreme 1 class and Adv 2 class and have won both every event. This picture is from my last show. But now i switched it up a lil and got 2 DC Audio PAI 2000.1 hooked them up tonight and im enjoying these lil suckers alot.. its noticebly a lil louder than my t4kw but i still gotta fine tune them and get a maxxlink.. look away

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

its nice to see that power upgrade. can we expect you to upgrade to dc3000.1s, or maybe get another two of those 2000.1s?

still looks great man. im excited to see that next power boost :diablo:

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

its nice to see that power upgrade. can we expect you to upgrade to dc3000.1s, or maybe get another two of those 2000.1s?

still looks great man. im excited to see that next power boost :diablo:

id like to get 2 more of these lil power horses

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

My SHW 12 took 2 Rd 5750s all year in 2007, didnt get a ton of power duh to imp rise etc, but it still handled a ton of power daily/burps....I did clamp the power and at 2.4 ohm per amp I got an actually honest total of 6342 watts out of the pair. (3 kinetik 1800s and 2 kinetik 2400s) So I would venture to say if you roll with the 18s you could put a pair of 3k amps on each woofer problem free!! Somthing I would like to see would be 4 of those 2ks you have PER 18!! Nice so far though

My SHW 12 took 2 Rd 5750s all year in 2007, didnt get a ton of power duh to imp rise etc, but it still handled a ton of power daily/burps....I did clamp the power and at 2.4 ohm per amp I got an actually honest total of 6342 watts out of the pair. (3 kinetik 1800s and 2 kinetik 2400s) So I would venture to say if you roll with the 18s you could put a pair of 3k amps on each woofer problem free!! Somthing I would like to see would be 4 of those 2ks you have PER 18!! Nice so far though

Im plannin to get 2 more down the road but these aint my 18s there my teammates and im jus borrowing them for now, cuz thats wat teammates do :) but i can tell right now they want more power even tho u its a night day difference between these amps and my single RF t4kw

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Archived