77,000 firecrackers - remix - 2nd video

Some of you may remember last 4th I posted a video of us shooting 80,000 firecrackers. Well, this year we did it a little bit different. We only had 77,000 this time and instead of stringing my roll out like the rest of them, I left it rolled up for a big finish. I tried to get the others to leave them all rolled up but they didn't believe me when I told them how bad ass it would be....they believe me now and next year expect a much better show!

DSC00553.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

Here's a video of it...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Namosh

I wanna see a vid without the music lol. Not to bash on the tunes, but I just wanna hear those things go lol.

Ditto

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

I wanna see a vid without the music lol. Not to bash on the tunes, but I just wanna hear those things go lol.

+4

The vids edited obviously2:26..How long did those things go for in total??

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

WOW that totally beats our 4th. We drove 8 hours to visit with family and it rained all day and night. All fire work shows were cancled and we got nothing out of the trip... GRRRRRR....

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

+4

The vids edited obviously2:26..How long did those things go for in total??

It lasted about 30 minutes.

WOW that totally beats our 4th. We drove 8 hours to visit with family and it rained all day and night. All fire work shows were cancled and we got nothing out of the trip... GRRRRRR....

Could have drove an hour north instead. :D

Here's the video without the soundtrack.

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii35/na...t=July4th09.flv