77,000 firecrackers - remix - 2nd video

holy fawk that is awesome...

i'm thinkin get somethin like that for next year, aprox. off the top of your head what does a rolll like that run?

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

My family stuck to sparklers and the shower of sparks things. Boring, but better than nothing. Nice job on the 77,000 though.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

The Thunder brand were $60 a roll. The Black Cat were $90. Maybe it was just the ones we had but the cheaper ones seemed better/faster than the Black Cats.

We already started making plans for next year and got 6 people planning on buying at least two rolls. 16,000 x 12 = 192,000 firecrackers! Hopefully more depending on the economy.

The Thunder brand were $60 a roll. The Black Cat were $90. Maybe it was just the ones we had but the cheaper ones seemed better/faster than the Black Cats.

We already started making plans for next year and got 6 people planning on buying at least two rolls. 16,000 x 12 = 192,000 firecrackers! Hopefully more depending on the economy.

:shok::shok:

DO IT

But I rather be a pro at being myself

Than be an idiot trying to be somebody else

holy fawk that is awesome...

i'm thinkin get somethin like that for next year, aprox. off the top of your head what does a rolll like that run?

about 150-175

pantera FTW!!!!!

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

thats pretty cool

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

we had one of the big rolls this year and we rolled out about 3 feet of it and left the rest rolled up and holy shit was it loud

edit: at 28 seconds left in the photobucket version, thats what the whole thing was like, but we were all about 4-5 feet away.. and the best part is fireworks are illegal in my state lol

Edited by doug118

we got the cops at are door twice ha ha but they were cool about it and all i ended up with this year was three burnt fingers

new system in the works

(3) DC lvl 4xls 15's (one of three are here)

(2) DD z1 (done)

old kenwood four ch

4 runs of 2/0 (done)

? 200 amp alt may two ??

Here's a new version. Just more footage from a different camera cut in so it's longer and a bit different.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">