Opel Combo with Digital Designs and RF

This should come out awesome.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

yay!!! this is gonna be f**king great. come on updates?

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

That was half the wood we bought, we forgot to take pics of the second 'haul'. We cleaned out or local version of 'Home Depot' completely of MDF. The guy didn't understand why a 'speaker box' needed so much.

Before we go too far. In my usual fashion here's some pics of how the current shape has gone together. A few 'in progress' shots to show how some tricks to build something like this. This is only my 4th wall as well, damn. Each time I build one I try to make it different to the previous in certain ways to experiment with certain ideas in construction.

I got a feeling this could be a strong one?

Here's the first layer, doesn't look like much of a wall right now, look at all the gaps?? All that is necessary to get the panel as snug to the car possible. We want it to follow the sides of the car as close as possible, especially when the sides are 6" thick each!!

Posted Image

Another shot of the first layer. This was critical it turned out 'good-ish' as the rest of the walls relied on this one. Once we got it right, we simply traced it and transferred it to the other side of the car, we did this for every layer, cut out time in half.

Posted Image

From the front, you can see the 'B' Pillar bulges out quite far, we're hoping to have the sides finish almost flush with the pillar and then glass over the lot for a seamless joint, don't think this wall will ever come out the car now? :D

Posted Image

Second layer, as you can see the gaps are starting to close up already and space is running out, only six more layers to go!!

Posted Image

Same thing from the back

Posted Image

You can see where the sides fit around the arches etc.

Posted Image

Third layer is starting to fit well

Posted Image

That's me in the background busy screwing away. You may have noticed the tub of white paste and a paintbrush, that's the glue we use. We brush it on very thick on each surface by the litre, rub the two panels together for 'suction' then screw them tightly together every 5" in a diamond arrangement. This is fairly strong. We go through lots and lots and lots of screws and glue, but it's critical if you build something large it's built well.

Posted Image

Starting to look like a box now?

Posted Image

You can see some of the various basic tools used for making something like this, the square is valuable to ensure everything goes together square or you're going to be cutting wonky panels all night which is a pain in the ass!!!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Looks like it going to house a single funky pup 8" in a wall....should be loud http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif

also I have never heard the word "wonky" before LOL.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

more i want more xD

and poor poor car

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Wood pile's looking thin, time to re-stock it. More wood than a hardware store though?

Posted Image

Quick snap of the work area

Posted Image

I think I had been awake for over 24 hours at this point hehe

Posted Image

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Keep the pics coming man. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif :yahoo::shok:

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Archived