Connecting Power Wire To Battery

I'm sure you're not gonna bump with the car off so forget an isolator. I almost wish I could be there to help you with this thing man. Do you see any rubber grommets leading through the firewall that you could run the 0 guage through? Most of the time your hood latch cable runs through this.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

if your just gonna do dual batteries, keep the factory one in its spot and put your kinetik, optima etc... in the other spot since your system will draw from it first. also you might want to consider using an isolator if your gonna run the system with the engine off so your not drawing from the factory battery as the second one is draining.

What about hooking it up to the alternator and all that?

just link your new battery to your old one with some oawg wire and then from your second battery to your distro blocks etc....its what I did with the benz and it works great!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I have an '06 Yukon and my battery is located in that spot behind the driver's side headlight. You need to get inside the truck and find a spot under the dash where you can route the power wire through. The good thing about these trucks is that the interior moulding pops right off & on and its really easy to run the wire through the inside of these trucks. I don't know of any spots off hand on the passenger side firewall that will allow you to run your wire through though. Everything in mine is on the driver's side.

100_0661.jpg

100_0660.jpg

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

I'm sure you're not gonna bump with the car off so forget an isolator. I almost wish I could be there to help you with this thing man. Do you see any rubber grommets leading through the firewall that you could run the 0 guage through? Most of the time your hood latch cable runs through this.

I sure could use your help. there is a small on on the driver's side. Shoot, that would take up about 4 feet of my power wire.

i had a friend who had a 99 tahoe and it came factory with dual batteries, one on the drivers side and one on the passenger side. I will have to look to see if i took any pics of the engine bay from when he had it with a system in it.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"