Sonic Electronix

hey man,

1st off welcome 2 the forum your definitely in the right place 2 get help. you need to let people know your budget what brand peference u have and all that 2 get started

LOOKIN FOR THE BEST INFORMATION TO GET MY TRUCK TO THE GROUND POUNDING STATUS. FOR THIS NISSAN THEY DON'T HAVE ALOT THAT CAN BE DONE AS FAR AS ROOM IS CONCERN. IT'S JUST AN EXTENDED CAB. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPERCIATED.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

welcome to the forum man.

if you need advice, read and browse through the topics. you will learn a lot by just browsing and reading. if you have specific questions, then people are here to help you out. it seems like you have a blank canvas in front of you. look around, get some inspiration, and learn. thats how i have done it since i got here :)

you would be surprised what you can learn here :)

Team Bass-Hz

welcome to the forum man.

if you need advice, read and browse through the topics. you will learn a lot by just browsing and reading. if you have specific questions, then people are here to help you out. it seems like you have a blank canvas in front of you. look around, get some inspiration, and learn. thats how i have done it since i got here :)

you would be surprised what you can learn here :)

x2. welcome. look through the member build logs. great ideas there. like noobtastic's dc port or chodes durango. just look in there its a freakin goldmine. so look through there then ask for help on whatever ideas u get. u cant go wrong on this site

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

welcome aboard bro!! According to your screen name I take it that you have an extended cab nissan titan you have plenty of room in there to get you to the ground pounder status LOL

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Nissan Titan's look nice with a windowless cap, then you can do a blowthrough essentially making it like an SUV

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Nissan Titan's look nice with a windowless cap, then you can do a blowthrough essentially making it like an SUV

x2

This sounds like a good starting point lol.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

x2. welcome. look through the member build logs. great ideas there. like noobtastic's dc port or chodes durango. just look in there its a freakin goldmine. so look through there then ask for help on whatever ideas u get. u cant go wrong on this site

haha thanks T

take a look in my sig where it says Chodes Blowthrough...click the link and see how i did mine in the back of a Dakota...get some ideas if you want ;)

also 1 more thing..can you not type in all caps...it makes it appear as your yelling

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

haha thanks T

take a look in my sig where it says Chodes Blowthrough...click the link and see how i did mine in the back of a Dakota...get some ideas if you want ;)

also 1 more thing..can you not type in all caps...it makes it appear as your yelling

hey thx Chode 69 for the info. the system you had was killer. I have been lookin at R.E Car Audio for highs. and for lows Fi BTL subs. but they have so many brand it crazy. cash flow is about three grand.

Archived