TexasBump Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 Like what you did with the midgate I wanted to try something like that too....But its not my Ext its the old mans so just had to build a custom box for the back so if he needs to load something we could take it out....I am going to make a tread so you could check out is a 02 escalade ext...Nice Avalache the red in between grill looks fac. keep it up...
pervitizm Posted August 18, 2009 Report Posted August 18, 2009 Like the truck, only thing I would suggest is could you paint the lower panels to color match the truck. That was the only thing I hated about the fist gen Avalanches was the ugly rubber plastic looking lower panels on the truck. The color matching front in is bad ass. 2007 Chevy Suburban LT1 Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2) DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced) Soon to come: rims body kit flow master pipes Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....
18inchjeepin Posted August 18, 2009 Report Posted August 18, 2009 I'll see if I gained anything on the meter next weekend. WOOT, Ohio this weekend, I should get back to putting my subs back in HHR (2) 15 DC Soundlab Lvl4XL SPL's (1) Soundstream XXX-15000D (9) XS Power D1000's XS Power - Soundstream SS N/W 155.1 db and climbing
techaninna Posted August 18, 2009 Author Report Posted August 18, 2009 good work i will waiting the numbers http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Thanks me tooLike what you did with the midgate I wanted to try something like that too....But its not my Ext its the old mans so just had to build a custom box for the back so if he needs to load something we could take it out....I am going to make a tread so you could check out is a 02 escalade ext...Nice Avalache the red in between grill looks fac. keep it up... I dont think GM has changed the midgate at all... I'm pretty sure the EXT and Avalanches are all the same in the Midgate Like the truck, only thing I would suggest is could you paint the lower panels to color match the truck. That was the only thing I hated about the fist gen Avalanches was the ugly rubber plastic looking lower panels on the truck. The color matching front in is bad ass. Its a lot of work to do the cladding the right way. There a couple hundred clips that hold all the cladding on which almost always break and cost around 2 or 3 bucks a clip (I tried to take some off in the junk yard). Then in order to make it smooth you have a ton of sanding to do because it is textured. If I keep the truck until its paid off I will paint the cladding but as of now I am looking at just gatorbacking it for the short term. WOOT, Ohio this weekend, I should get back to putting my subs back inYou switch boxes again? Rebuild coming soon
techaninna Posted September 17, 2009 Author Report Posted September 17, 2009 Got some new batteries in the mail today.... Odyssey 34/78-PC1500 for under the hood Odyssey 31-PC2150 in the back of the avalanche Hopefully I can get these bad boys in before Sunday (Miamisburg) Rebuild coming soon
z71kris Posted September 17, 2009 Report Posted September 17, 2009 that should help the dbs a little...nice build, did you have the second batt. tray already up front or did you buy one or make one? 03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill
techaninna Posted September 17, 2009 Author Report Posted September 17, 2009 that should help the dbs a little...nice build, did you have the second batt. tray already up front or did you buy one or make one? Bought it from the dealer but I don't use it anymore due to the fact it does not fit a G31 battery. Rebuild coming soon
18inchjeepin Posted September 18, 2009 Report Posted September 18, 2009 come on, you got like 60 hrs HHR (2) 15 DC Soundlab Lvl4XL SPL's (1) Soundstream XXX-15000D (9) XS Power D1000's XS Power - Soundstream SS N/W 155.1 db and climbing
Nic Posted September 18, 2009 Report Posted September 18, 2009 looks great... where did you mount the second battery? Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps
TritonBoulder47 Posted September 18, 2009 Report Posted September 18, 2009 Looks great man!!! 2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED Stereo: STOCK Emergency Equipment: Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson Performance: MOPAR Performance - Diablo 911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.