qu1cks1lver56 Posted July 8, 2009 Report Posted July 8, 2009 im not the only train. First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
Forevrbumpn Posted July 8, 2009 Report Posted July 8, 2009 http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...l%3Den%26sa%3DG I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Applejack Posted July 8, 2009 Report Posted July 8, 2009 Foreverbumpins Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Forevrbumpn Posted July 8, 2009 Report Posted July 8, 2009 haha.. thanks, sorry, I didn't want to save image to my computer, and then repost here I kind of like it though I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Applejack Posted July 8, 2009 Report Posted July 8, 2009 if you click the picture and bring it up in the browser window then copy the url, you can paste it in between the codes like so http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8f/US_163.svg/750px-US_163.svg.png[/ img] only with no space between the / and the img. Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
tibs Posted July 8, 2009 Report Posted July 8, 2009 lemme check my number Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves 8 - Re SE 12"s 2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's 1 - vx4004 planet audio amp big 3 1/0 gauge MECHMAN 250 amp alt MySpace
St.Ides Posted July 8, 2009 Report Posted July 8, 2009 TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
The Performer Posted July 8, 2009 Report Posted July 8, 2009 CERTIFIED BITCHES!!! Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks' Click to see my build! Proud DC owner
lance_aka_64 Posted July 8, 2009 Report Posted July 8, 2009 umm... Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!! gamer tag: (360) mEmEnToMoRi64 My Myspace refs: from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground) from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.