Jump to content

Anyone else enjoy "cutting your grass" and making things nice outside?


Recommended Posts

Posted

LOL i like how steve wet his grass down to give it even better appeal,iits a good idea tho,ill be sure to wet mine down real quick lol,And that yellow zero turn is sikk for real.

Newls1 nice crib/yard man!Wait till you see my edging,i take it to a whole notha level!

Posted

Posted Image

It's like it's calling me to come and park on it.

lol

not quite like this one is though

Posted Image

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

Posted Image

now I know where all Bill's DAT money goes http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

dang i dont know if i even wanna post mine now,well mines probably the tallest grass,its like a comforter lol,i usually have a lot of little kids that i have to run out of my yard from laying down in it lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted

just me, my mower, and some head phones.

that is exactly how it is ^_^ and i find that not only do i get my best thoughts in but i can also kinda relax about everything and just think about things going on. i find it helpful

Posted

dang i dont know if i even wanna post mine now,well mines probably the tallest grass,its like a comforter lol,i usually have a lot of little kids that i have to run out of my yard from laying down in it lol

That grass looks softer then my bed....jesus. Damn fine job sir. Why do you have such a large edge gap? Different, but amazing results! Apparently I sparked up a thread that many people enjoy doing. When I was a kid/child, I HATED LAWN MAINTENANCE. Amazing what happens when you grow up 10-15 years past "childhood".....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

That grass looks softer then my bed....jesus. Damn fine job sir. Why do you have such a large edge gap? Different, but amazing results! Apparently I sparked up a thread that many people enjoy doing. When I was a kid/child, I HATED LAWN MAINTENANCE. Amazing what happens when you grow up 10-15 years past "childhood".....

Thanks bro! I work my but off in that yard,theres not 1 weed in it.And i saw somebodys yard that had a gap like that when i went to texas,maybe not quite that big but it really caught my eye..it really sets the grass apart from the concrete an shows the grass in a whole notha level lol.And you definatly beat me to the thread.but ive always cut grass,even for side money i have 8 yards now that i cut for cash,but none of them look as good as mine :P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 335 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...