Ascendant Audio Chevy Astro - Project MAYHEM

just want to say LOL at fischy... tried to talk mess to me at sbn to about how i could make my truck better. and im still wating on what frequency the hoopty will have cancellation at like you stated in the other thread...

Install looks insanse man i wish i could hear it, thanks for posting all the pics. i know i would hate to copy that many url's

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

WOW thats amazing. When i grow up i want to build something like that haha. Naw but this build is sick cant wait to see some vids keep it up.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

you are going to have like 360 degrees of cancellations :P

just playing bro but this build is massive!

I say since we only have one uninterrupted build log that you should get a spot.

mods can we make it happen?

put drew to work haha

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

One of the most over used words here is "AMAZING" but son of a bitch man!!!!!!

I am at a loss here. I mean I had questions and you answered them before I could word them

Well done my friend. Now build a couple of outriggers for it and float that fucker to North Carolina so I gan get a demo! You can stay in the spare bedroom and I'll supply beer and food.

Gawd Damn. I knew this was going to be a huge build, but damn. Those LEDs set it off great. I want to see how ya gonna do the amps and batteries now.

I sure hope this gets loud, which I'm pretty sure it will.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Just read the whole build, waited for every pic to load, now I have a mess in my pants. This is gonna be stupid loud.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang