BITLD Posted July 13, 2009 Author Report Posted July 13, 2009 Thats enough for now.. www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
Slapuhho Posted July 13, 2009 Report Posted July 13, 2009 That *Gauge* is awesome. I'm so ready for the finished product! 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
enemyofsilence Posted July 13, 2009 Report Posted July 13, 2009 you would make me jizz again... Team Bass-Hz
Sondre92 Posted July 13, 2009 Report Posted July 13, 2009 AMAZING build! and nice paint 2003 BMW E46 320i TouringHU: Alpine CDE-177BT Speakers:Sub Amp :Subs: Box:
BASS14 Posted July 13, 2009 Report Posted July 13, 2009 dude you do some AMAZING work! i cant stop looking at the pics lol! this is one of if not THE niicest build i have seen in along time! keep up the work bro! and as always keep the pics coming Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
BITLD Posted July 13, 2009 Author Report Posted July 13, 2009 DAMN thst is insane..........I want more pix Do i get an answer? These will become available at some point in the USA. I'll let that person(s) speak up about it in there own time, glad you like them! www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
BITLD Posted July 13, 2009 Author Report Posted July 13, 2009 this install is so crazy i upgraded it to a "SMD featured build" (v.5) lots of incredible installs on this site but some just grab you by the nads when you see them. This is one of those!! keep up the insane work bro!!!!! Wooop! Thanks !! www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
Kasey Posted July 13, 2009 Report Posted July 13, 2009 These will become available at some point in the USA. I'll let that person(s) speak up about it in there own time, glad you like them! Sweet when they become available i hope there will be a thread about them.Any idea how many $ they will be "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
Forevrbumpn Posted July 13, 2009 Report Posted July 13, 2009 you guys are doing a killer job on this build I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.