EricR Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 haha, those tweeters are sick. I'm so ready for the finished product! thats a guage.. i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
ChevyBoy Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 haha, those tweeters are sick. I'm so ready for the finished product! what tweeters? the leds by the subs?
groundz4divorce Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 still pickin jaw up from the floor 96 Impala SS build 81 corolla build 93 ford ranger build
Loudintha509 Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 Love the gauge in the vent i want to do that to my volt meter now. I hope you dont mind if I steal it. Some of the sickest work ive seen anywhere. I am patiently waiting with alot of people for more pics. Keep up the great work. I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
Loudintha509 Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 Did anybody else notice the door panels in some of the pics. F'n nice work man. Those are really sic. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
HondaxPower Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 were all pic whores lol love the build more pics!!!!! then VIDS!!!! Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread
qu1cks1lver56 Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 sick work man, cant wait to see this finished. one question, whats the point in 2 hed units? First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.