BigPimpin91 Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 sick work man, cant wait to see this finished. one question, whats the point in 2 hed units? Not Sure, but SSAudio with the Eclipse ran two. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Kasey Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 sick work man, cant wait to see this finished. one question, whats the point in 2 hed units? The one with the display is a media center. the other is the head of the processor "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
berniebp87 Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 Do you have to be over 18 to see this? because this is XXX When are the vids coming? Are you a SPL wizard or something? because this is out of the world! Proud member of SMD My build log 2 DDZ9518 2 DynaBel BF 8501 2 GZ Neo 8"s 154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s 145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s My youtube vids
Forevrbumpn Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 just curious, is this build finished up already? seems like it may be. I know you guys are further along than the thread shows ;-) I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Volnir Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 Man, you´re really an artist. The greatest project of all. Congratulations. I´ll say: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif YOU GOT THE BASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif
Volnir Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 Man, you´re really an artist. The greatest project of all. Congratulations. I´ll say: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif YOU GOT THE BASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif
audiogod9000 Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 O_O thats CRAZY!!!! i just looked at all the pics (took about a hour,lol) awesome build , now MORE PICS,lol EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE Jeep electronics = Stock (for now) Headunit = VR3 cheapo Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d Sub = Fi SSD 15'' Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now.... REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27, REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build
Jextel Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 OMG i jus figured out your in the UK http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878TEAM DEADLY HERTZ "GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.
finkster Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 stunning build man!! DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
mrafrica Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 wow amazing work. the serouse systems are in vans! And far as the best connection ever....... get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.