IH8PunkRok Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 so much carbon fiber sexiness.... u r my hero -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Kasey Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 HOLY SHIT those mids are sexy as always "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
thehoe92 Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 best way to start my day Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
TechSys Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 I wish you were in Florida. I'd send you my astro and equipment to do an install. Definitely gonna turn heads Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia
Sampsonite Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 Wow, Doors look great! --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
brewer_brewer Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 Wow, Doors look great! looks great. how do those components sound btw? and whats the price range for them? i've been thinking about getting a set REFS http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=2026 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/44535-official-brewer-brewer-feedback/page__p__625998__hl__brewer__fromsearch__1entry625998 "you're not allowing natural selection to work, you're like the guy that invented the seatbelt"
BITLD Posted July 15, 2009 Author Report Posted July 15, 2009 Very nice. The mids slap hard, super clean. Had them on the RTA and needed some tweaking on the EQ to get the listening curve I usually aim for (taking into account Fletchers Munson) and honestly with the door open they are awesome you won't be dissapointed! Send an e-mail to [email protected] for your nearest dealer. So.. who wants more pics? And.. What do I get in return? www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
Hotdog Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 Very nice. The mids slap hard, super clean. Had them on the RTA and needed some tweaking on the EQ to get the listening curve I usually aim for (taking into account Fletchers Munson) and honestly with the door open they are awesome you won't be dissapointed! Send an e-mail to [email protected] for your nearest dealer. So.. who wants more pics? And.. What do I get in return? I want more pics ... and Video Please (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.