Kasey Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 Words can't really describe how far you've gone off the deep end here. This build is just nutz. You've done something that every basshead dreams of doing. You've done it with great equiptment and you've built everything the right way. No corners were cut just so you could get it up and playing. You took your time and the build is done when it's done. I'm giving you a standing ovation right now at my computer screen. I envy you!!!Holy shit you just seed what I could not put in to words. "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
BITLD Posted July 17, 2009 Author Report Posted July 17, 2009 Hey guys thanks very much for the kind words. If I can help inspire and motivate people in the sport/hobby I'm so passionate about then all good! I have a busy day preparing some final things for a show tomorrow, i'll try to get some pics up before then.. Thanks once again for the support! www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
brewer_brewer Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 NO. THANK YOU for sharing a top notch build like this with everyone. REFS http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=2026 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/44535-official-brewer-brewer-feedback/page__p__625998__hl__brewer__fromsearch__1entry625998 "you're not allowing natural selection to work, you're like the guy that invented the seatbelt"
Pigmej Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 Hey guys thanks very much for the kind words. If I can help inspire and motivate people in the sport/hobby I'm so passionate about then all good! I have a busy day preparing some final things for a show tomorrow, i'll try to get some pics up before then.. Thanks once again for the support! O.M.G. !! !! !! !! !! Whatta Blody Shit !! OSOM Install !! Until now there is ONLY 922 pix and thats about 3/4 of I think Lov Ya M8 :] ps. I had Triple X from U some time ago
BulletInjection Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 BASS NOW PLEASE? :D My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Colin - STAPUFT Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 NO. THANK YOU for sharing a top notch build like this with everyone. x2 Great build and an asset to the hobby and comp scene. Thank you sir! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
IH8PunkRok Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 amazing. simply amazing. i have ran out of witty comments at this point and now im just baffled at how great this thing is -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
sully Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 WOW, that's going all out with a quality build. Can't wait to see the finished product. 2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's 2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine. 2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's 2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint
2loud4uboyz Posted July 18, 2009 Report Posted July 18, 2009 Just what can you say that hasn't been said, I'm speachless. Very bad ass keep up the alsome work bro.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.