mhart Posted July 21, 2009 Report Posted July 21, 2009 wow, it looks perfect. '00 Honda Civic Si IASCA stock trunk/pickup 1 World Record 4/20 150.6/150.7dBTeam DC Team XS Power Team ISB Steve's Body Shophttp://www.dcsoundlab.com/
Charger Posted July 21, 2009 Report Posted July 21, 2009 Oh shit dude you've done it! I haven't seen an install with this much art since the 1990s, this is oldschool build quality. That's the shit right there! Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
bego Posted July 21, 2009 Report Posted July 21, 2009 awesome work man...keep it good...love the amp rack... Find us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-GeMisT/297595513623635
CodyB Posted July 21, 2009 Report Posted July 21, 2009 We want somevideos, especially a score... 88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
Trix Posted July 21, 2009 Report Posted July 21, 2009 It's around 12:00am down there in U.K I don't care :censored: over here we need vids http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif TEAM ELEVATION AUDIO BassRace 140.0-149.9 My Ride
treossi Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 insane build!!! everything is crazy perfect, good job! wanna see more and some vids Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
BITLD Posted July 22, 2009 Author Report Posted July 22, 2009 I may have miss it, but what year is that astro? I know it's 94+ but want to know the exact Mine is starting to fall to pieces. 1997. Hey I saw the thread you started on Peters forum. I registered to try and reply to it. You must have caught me sleeping in my PM.. Wanted to put people straight on there. Oh well, I guess the jurys out on the build/design www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.