Sampsonite Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 Oh sick Clamshell! I can't wait for this one --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
IH8PunkRok Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 i like it -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Colin - STAPUFT Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 *GULP* ! The horror and the JOY is crazy over here. Me thinks this will be uber-clamshell pwnage!! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Bejus Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 ♥dem clamshells! keep it up! Honda Civic EJ2 Stock Audio System! And it does(n't) kick ass!
Loudintha509 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 Its about time you started sharing Keep it up. I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
tiller1 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 i kept scrolling when there was nothing left! it wasnt moving!!! moreeeeee pictures! "yes... it will play like that all day!"
Sanitarium Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 love the angle iron lookin stuff bracket stuff. tuned in for more!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.