PULS8 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 hell yes clamshell love emm current SQ car: 98 holden combo jvc usb headunit 4 prv audio bullet tweeters 8 prv audio neo 8" 16 obsidian audio v2 12" woofers 8 crescendo bc2000d 10 120 a/h Schneider agm batts Mechman SMD 350 amp H/O alternator (dual alt setup) All Shok industries cables ..... pretty soft really
berniebp87 Posted May 21, 2010 Report Posted May 21, 2010 I want more! Clamshell FTW!!! Proud member of SMD My build log 2 DDZ9518 2 DynaBel BF 8501 2 GZ Neo 8"s 154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s 145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s My youtube vids
BITLD Posted May 21, 2010 Author Report Posted May 21, 2010 I want more! Clamshell FTW!!! Werner, how you doing!? Any luck with your DDs? I'm just sorting the next lot of pictures up Not till I see a shout out for 'MOAR' www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
loganberry Posted May 21, 2010 Report Posted May 21, 2010 MOAR plz My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
z71kris Posted May 21, 2010 Report Posted May 21, 2010 03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill
berniebp87 Posted May 21, 2010 Report Posted May 21, 2010 Werner, how you doing!? Any luck with your DDs? I'm just sorting the next lot of pictures up Not till I see a shout out for 'MOAR' MOAR!!! The DD`s should be here soon, they have just started making the first ones and I am first on the list so I hope they will be here soon (maybe in a couple of weeks). But I`ve had alot of time planning things, so another build will come this summer But I wanna see MOAR of the progress Proud member of SMD My build log 2 DDZ9518 2 DynaBel BF 8501 2 GZ Neo 8"s 154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s 145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s My youtube vids
USLESS Posted May 21, 2010 Report Posted May 21, 2010 thats lookin $exy my 94 ranger build http://www.stevemead...4-ranger-build/
BITLD Posted May 21, 2010 Author Report Posted May 21, 2010 MOAR!!! The DD`s should be here soon, they have just started making the first ones and I am first on the list so I hope they will be here soon (maybe in a couple of weeks). But I`ve had alot of time planning things, so another build will come this summer But I wanna see MOAR of the progress Hope it works out for you man Pics nearly uploaded! www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
BITLD Posted May 21, 2010 Author Report Posted May 21, 2010 www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
BITLD Posted May 21, 2010 Author Report Posted May 21, 2010 www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.