Jump to content

Ascendant Audio Chevy Astro - Project MAYHEM


Recommended Posts

Posted

looking awsome am gutted i wasnt at mod nats this weekend to see it

Pioneer deh P71000BT, Audiocontrol Epcenter

2x 18" FI BTL neo 2 fully loaded with smd baskets , 5X JBL: gto-837,

4x JBL: GTO-1201.1 Mono Amps, 2x Genesis Profile 4

2x XS POWER D3100 Batteries , ‎155.6dB @31hz off 4,400rms,

70amp alternator

Posted

Great Job, that is some very clean work. How does it compare to what you took out.. I see it took out the front glass, but how is the sound.. keep it up..

Jay

Posted

Oh man, it was just a matter of time I guess! :D Time for some Lexan or Plexi I guess. :clapping: The way that thing makes it look easy ripping up that window is just nuts.

btw- I love the stance on that van. All around, just an excellent vehicle you have built!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

yes dude you totally pimped out that van, thats still one helluva good lookin van even without the subs, and that usually hard to say!

Posted

no numbers?

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1561 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...