yeah man, dont mess around with that thing, itll prolly just melt again. the best kind of fuse is anl. you should get one of those or go to walmart and get a maxi. either way, youd be better off.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

No It is a Maxi fuse...Fuse is a 60 Amp...He would just need a bigger fuse...If he is melting Fuse holders he needs to increase the guage of his power wire..Pulling to many amps through small guage wire...But this is a maxi fuse holder Just has a 60 amp in it...But For free...I wouldn't complain.. :o .

yea its actually more than i have right now, and i may be a bit before i rewire or have the time to rewire, so putting this in for now will do just fine!

Heck, i no i was DUMB in the first place to not upgrade my wiring before upgrading my system.. lol.. it was only a 40amp fuse.. lol its a bit embarassing but i guess i shouldnt worry about it since you'd rather help me than laugh at me.. lol..

im sure we all been down da road a few times..

eh, THANKS BRO!

06 SCION tC

yeah, and if you melt this one, I got one for ya too lol, forgot I had one left

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

When I get my new amp I will be running 0 Guage to it so I will have to change all my power wire out...I am gonna get that Elemental designs Ed Nine.1 Like i said it will be in the mail Friday. I have to work tommorow so..Once i get there I don't really leave unless someones shiz catches on fire!...

yea its actually more than i have right now, and i may be a bit before i rewire or have the time to rewire, so putting this in for now will do just fine!

Heck, i no i was DUMB in the first place to not upgrade my wiring before upgrading my system.. lol.. it was only a 40amp fuse.. lol its a bit embarassing but i guess i shouldnt worry about it since you'd rather help me than laugh at me.. lol..

im sure we all been down da road a few times..

eh, THANKS BRO!

you shouldnt have melted anything pulling 40 amps through 8 gauge.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Thanks BassJunkie!! i'l hit you up if that ever happens.. lol..

Zaxfire, thanks again man!

ChevBoy, yea, i dont know what happened, i think the inside of the housing got bent or something and the pieces touched.. i really dont know.. but whever.. i'll be hooking this one up and i should be good to go again! =D

06 SCION tC