k3n12ock Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
envy425 Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 your from central newyork? i live in syracuse
k3n12ock Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 your from central newyork? i live in syracuse Oh yeah? lol. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Gotz1lung Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 93 Chevy Silverado Crossfire,Dayton Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s DC Audio Dealer and Team Member
everfr3shh Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye
BigJohnny Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 I like this one alot too I like this one alot because not many people would know what the hell it says/means so it won't attract much attention ok...so what is it? I guess i'm one of the ones who don't know.
SQMonte Posted July 15, 2009 Author Report Posted July 15, 2009 ok...so what is it? I guess i'm one of the ones who don't know.See, we're on a car audio message board and even you don't know, hahaha. Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
Team_DC-Derrick Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 im assuming it sounds like SQ I Do.. since you are into SQ builds but just my guess the I is just drawn out, pronounced like your from the south The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.