Weightlifting/ Workout

you must not know how to read....it says i did 265 on flat bench in august and deadlifted 315 last saturday. i actually got 275 up on the flat bench last week also but wasnt going to post a 10lb increase......so fuck you marlo get banned again :censored:

Wow seems like someone is raging hard tonite, huh??

Those are quite the offensive words my friend and I really don't appreciate that... Sorry buddy I don't think I'll be taking any vacations any time soon, you'll be hearing plenty of me for the next couple weeks at least.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Im about to get back into the whole workout routine again. I just got out of it. I always like gaspari nutrition products. Super pump 250 is like n.o. xplode on steroids for me at least. The Size on seemed to do well as far as the creatine goes. I always take liv.52 for liver support. Drink tons of water to flush my kidneys. Sodas are just a big no no when working out. And alcohol... well its alcohol. If you drink, you drink if you don't, well.. you don't. Go ahead and put a check by my name for a yes on that one. Its ok to drink every now and then. We're not all bodybuilders here. If your having any joint pain please do yourself a favor and pick up some super cisscus rx from a company called USPLabs. It worked on me in the first week. I felt like a new man!

Jonathan thats a huge difference and i know you feel like a king in a castle. Ha ha. When i was working out over the summer i was 185lbs at 5'11 ripped! I had girls that i hadn't seen in months doing the whole OMG you look great. So when you taking me home....?? Ha ha. I would go out with the guys and see girls that were down from school. They can't keep there hands out of my shirt and... Ha ha. It was great. Its a good feeling no doubt. Good enough feeling to where im about to start again and see how long i can keep it up. Cardio was always my downfall. Getting a running partner is always the best way to go. Preferably not a female. They tend to get your mind on "two" things and not on the right "one" thing. Keep it up man you look great no homo.

03 350Z

Im about to get back into the whole workout routine again. I just got out of it. I always like gaspari nutrition products. Super pump 250 is like n.o. xplode on steroids for me at least. The Size on seemed to do well as far as the creatine goes. I always take liv.52 for liver support. Drink tons of water to flush my kidneys. Sodas are just a big no no when working out. And alcohol... well its alcohol. If you drink, you drink if you don't, well.. you don't. Go ahead and put a check by my name for a yes on that one. Its ok to drink every now and then. We're not all bodybuilders here. If your having any joint pain please do yourself a favor and pick up some super cisscus rx from a company called USPLabs. It worked on me in the first week. I felt like a new man!

Jonathan thats a huge difference and i know you feel like a king in a castle. Ha ha. When i was working out over the summer i was 185lbs at 5'11 ripped! I had girls that i hadn't seen in months doing the whole OMG you look great. So when you taking me home....?? Ha ha. I would go out with the guys and see girls that were down from school. They can't keep there hands out of my shirt and... Ha ha. It was great. Its a good feeling no doubt. Good enough feeling to where im about to start again and see how long i can keep it up. Cardio was always my downfall. Getting a running partner is always the best way to go. Preferably not a female. They tend to get your mind on "two" things and not on the right "one" thing. Keep it up man you look great no homo.

The top portion you wrote is a basic reason why i stuck to whey protein and was all natural otherwise. Never was so determined to get really ripped that i would have to worry about my liver, kidneys, etc being damaged from the things I'm taking. Personally for me it's not worth it at all, especially if you're not gonna keep it up. Like when u take a month or two off from it, just relying on more "tame" supplements before going back on. My biggest issue was doing any kind of bench type lifting, because i was/am a pitcher and the extra bulk in the shoulder/chest always seemed to negatively affect my pitching ability. Now I still hit the gym 4 days a week to do a lot of power lifting with my legs, which was always my strongest part in baseball. I have huge thighs/calves and for a pitcher that is key, to drive off the mound and finishing pitches especially late in games when shoulder/elbow fatigue set in.

Only think I ever really took was when i played college baseball and me + a few teammates all were taking animal stack. It definitely helped out and I did a few months with it during the season, but it all comes back to me not having to worry about my organs rather than the outside appearance. I would suggest it to anybody looking for the extra edge to get bigger and do it pretty safely from what I've been told. Our trainer in college had a very short list of supplements and what not that he would suggest to players, that was his "favorite" one.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Nothing about a workout, but my boy Whitney Reid used own a gym at the college I went to in 2001 Longwood University, then he moved to Richmond Va and opened a gym up, he just got his first big photo shoot and he's on the front cover of Ironman Magazine, check it out at ironmanmagazine.com. He was like 6'3 245lbs. when I knew him and now he's 6'3 212lbs. ripped to shit.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

The top portion you wrote is a basic reason why i stuck to whey protein and was all natural otherwise. Never was so determined to get really ripped that i would have to worry about my liver, kidneys, etc being damaged from the things I'm taking. Personally for me it's not worth it at all, especially if you're not gonna keep it up.

Me too man... Just my whey and im good. I don't feel like killin my insides just to have a better looking outside....

and in certain peoples cases -Not shrinking- :P

Ninja Edit: And muh vitamins

The top portion you wrote is a basic reason why i stuck to whey protein and was all natural otherwise. Never was so determined to get really ripped that i would have to worry about my liver, kidneys, etc being damaged from the things I'm taking. Personally for me it's not worth it at all, especially if you're not gonna keep it up. Like when u take a month or two off from it, just relying on more "tame" supplements before going back on. My biggest issue was doing any kind of bench type lifting, because i was/am a pitcher and the extra bulk in the shoulder/chest always seemed to negatively affect my pitching ability. Now I still hit the gym 4 days a week to do a lot of power lifting with my legs, which was always my strongest part in baseball. I have huge thighs/calves and for a pitcher that is key, to drive off the mound and finishing pitches especially late in games when shoulder/elbow fatigue set in.

Only think I ever really took was when i played college baseball and me + a few teammates all were taking animal stack. It definitely helped out and I did a few months with it during the season, but it all comes back to me not having to worry about my organs rather than the outside appearance. I would suggest it to anybody looking for the extra edge to get bigger and do it pretty safely from what I've been told. Our trainer in college had a very short list of supplements and what not that he would suggest to players, that was his "favorite" one.

I understand where your coming from. At the same time im not doing anything different than any other "NORMAL" Person should. Liver care is good for anyone at any age, taking anything , or not taking anything. People who drink.. This is beneficial to them. Liv. 52 is for everyone. Not people just people that take a n.o booster or a creatine supplement. Water to keep your kidneys flushed is just another thing on the normal list. I guess i see where your coming from, but if you actually tried the stuff you would more than likely think a totally different way. Its something that isn't just a in your head product. It actually works. I wasn't so determined to do anything. I just feel better when im in the gym 4-5 days out of the week. Just my body type i guess. I slim up and get ripped. Being a pitcher you definitely don't wanna be a huge upper body guy. Im not arguing with you by any means but whey and strict diet along with dedication can prove to be awesome. Along with a fair share of genetics. N.o. booster and creatine are still within the all natural department from what i know. I know the power lifters back in high school used it and it was legal in competition. I know they used to test for other things such as anabolic steroids and such.

Edit: The reason i stopped is i had a close friend die and a few at home problems. I decided to take a break due to all the stress i was under. But i know what you mean by taking a break and then pounding supps. Its not good by any means.

03 350Z

About two months ago I realized how fat I've gotten since I got out of high school and started college, with all the fast food I was eating due to lack of time and being lazy. So I decided to start dieting hardcore, basically did a low carb high protein diet and ran 2-4 miles a day. In the first month I lost 18 pounds, went from 203 to 185. When I got to 185 I decided I was happy with where I was at so I joined the gym to start bulking up. I go to the gym atleast 4 days a week on top of running still and now I'm 190, I can tell I've got bigger muscle wise but I'm not losing anymore fat (actually before I started going to the gym I could clearly make out my 6 pack and now I can't). I'm still doing the same diet but I'm so weak and exhausted everyday, I guess because I'm not taking in enough carbs for my body to function.

What do you guys think is a good diet that I can follow thats not gonna make my body so fatigued, to gain muscle and lose fat?

Right now I'm taking CLA for a fat burner and whey protein to build muscle. Really don't wanna take in anymore supplements, I'm not to fond of them.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

hmm almost forgot about this thread

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Jgod, you could try a good keto diet. Easiest way to have it explained is google. or even a good split like i do which is 40% carbs, 40% protien, and 20% protien. all based on the amount on the calories u intake. I split all my eating up between several small meals throughout the day. This has actually worked quite well for me considering i was a little over 300 lbs when i started last april and have maintained a healthy 215-235 lbs for the last 6 months now once i cut my calories back down below 2200 or so a day ill starting losing again but im personally trying to bulk back to a LARGE 260 or so.

just gotta remember carbs can be good or bad, Healthy carbs, such as whole grains and different good type of dietary fibers arent bad for you. But to many carbs from lets say pasta and such will cause an insulin spike and actually hurt your diet. Simple carbs such as white bread and regular pasta are not good carbs, they are simple carbs and can really hurt you weight loss, you want complex carbs in ur diet, grainy or whole grain foods, yams and good vegtables. stay away from sugary foods!

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Archived