Weightlifting/ Workout

Thats good, but why do shoulders the same day as legs?

You have to understand, that overtraining can affect you and you won't even notice, but you won't grow or get stronger. And i'm not just talking about overtraining muscles, your central nervous system (cns) can get taxed very quickly. After a leg workout, the cns has probably had about all it can handle, then you throw another body part at it.

SMZ, do you work out every day? 3, 4, 5 days a week? You need to do one muscle group per workout, and each group only once per week. Here is my split just to give you an idea.

Monday: Legs

Tuesday: Off

Wednesday: Bench(chest/tris)

Thursday: Back

Friday: Shoulders/traps

Saturday: Off

Sunday: Off

I am experimenting with where to put my biceps work, either with back or shoulders. I will have that figured in a couple weeks.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Back/Bicep workout today:

Lat pulldown wide grip: 6 sets, started at 165 for 12 and ended at 245 for 5. (For back width)

T-bar rows: 2 sets of 12 w/2 plates, 1x10x3 plates, 1x10x4 plates, 1x8x5 plates (For back thickness)

Seated low cable rows v-handle: 4x8xfull stack (For middle lats and lower traps)

Straight arm pulldowns: 4x10x60 standing at lat pulldown station (For width at the lower lat insertion point)

Seated alternating DB curls: 3x10x35,45,50 each arm.

Machine concentration curls: 2 burnouts with hard flexing. I was tired by this point.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Pretty good info in here. My current routine...

6 days a week, one day off.

Tuesday: Chest

Wednesday:Back

Thursday: Legs (Hamstrings/calves/forearms)

Friday: Legs (Quads/abs)

Saturday: Shoulders/traps

Sunday: biceps/triceps

I take Monday off because the gym gets ridiculously packed on that day. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are pretty dead.

2 HDC3 18's

AQ2200D

Thats good, but why do shoulders the same day as legs?

You have to understand, that overtraining can affect you and you won't even notice, but you won't grow or get stronger. And i'm not just talking about overtraining muscles, your central nervous system (cns) can get taxed very quickly. After a leg workout, the cns has probably had about all it can handle, then you throw another body part at it.

SMZ, do you work out every day? 3, 4, 5 days a week? You need to do one muscle group per workout, and each group only once per week. Here is my split just to give you an idea.

Monday: Legs

Tuesday: Off

Wednesday: Bench(chest/tris)

Thursday: Back

Friday: Shoulders/traps

Saturday: Off

Sunday: Off

I am experimenting with where to put my biceps work, either with back or shoulders. I will have that figured in a couple weeks.

I took Tuesday off and I wouldn't consider yesterday a work out I felt spent and that is probably why... I have been searching wildly for a good routine I can do by myself. Something that works all muscle groups too... and has a schedule where I'm not doing the same thing everyday like I have been. Just out of curiosity do you think this will be a good workout Ken? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149307883... Also my name is Zac you can just call me that haha. I appreciate all the advice too its really been some great motivation for me. I'm about to start making some better meals for myself also I get my paycheck soon and I will be buying fish, chicken, bread(wheat or Ezekiel, my parents only get white bread), and some greens (broccoli, lettuce, and not a green but tomatoes for sandwiches). My workout is getting more serious so my diet should too and I've also looked into the macro nutrient thing more also and I know I am not get enough protein

I dedicate my weekend to core workouts since I don't go to the gym much, its surprising how much you can do with little to no equipment

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

@Ken.. or anyone with good advise really.

Have any tips or routines that should start doing to prep for the police academy? Its about a year down the road but I figure its never too early to start preparing.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

(ignore this)

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Have any tips or routines that should start doing to prep for the police academy? Its about a year down the road but I figure its never too early to start preparing.

I help my friend train himself and his dog, mostly endurance training since thats probably the majority of being an active cop, but you're going to want some strong arms to keep your weapon steady and strong/lasting legs to carry the "tool belt" with you. We mostly do jogs with a 30lb weight belt up a 25* incline hill for about 30 minutes, then other aerobics, then hit the arms and chest last. I don't know if it would be better to do the weights first and then cardio, I would think so but you can try to move them around to see what works.

I missed Alan.

Medium distance running, working up to about 5 miles 3 days a week. Pushups, pullups, situps, and plyometrics (box jumps, side jumps, etc.). Might want to add sme sprints in there. I would do all the body weight moves, then run.

You may want to add a couple weight training sessions a week, on days you dont run. Focus on compound lifts like bench and squat. And train forearms, never know how long you'll need to hold your weapon ready.

You should be able to look up what the physical test for the academy you will be attending consists of. Then, train to those events.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived