Weightlifting/ Workout

Chris,

Did you have another post in this forum showing your before/after photos or not? I know I've seen it before and I know I applauded you for it but I will cheer you on again as you're def in good shape from the photos and I wish I got to a clean diet again.. but I am now dating a spanish girl again and the food she makes is not so good ....although it tastes amazing . I am going to shoot myself for it though because I know I could have the BF% I want if I just stop eating her stuff or going out to spanish places and getting a damn salad

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Shogun, I appreciate that :) .... but your the lucky $%#$ with the Spanish GF :) LOL

Yea' I probably did post some before and 'during' shots last Summer....

But anyway, like I say, with my body dysmorphia, I won't ever feel as swole as I'd like to be.... but thats what keeps me trying :)

Peace,

Fish

PS, Did I ever post any photos of this guy ? Zack 'King' Kahn. 6ft, 295 comp weight !

0c1a0a90.jpgI would love to be this swole..... even just for a week, to see peoples reactions when you walk into a building.... any building :)

Shogun, I appreciate that :) .... but your the lucky $%#$ with the Spanish GF :) LOL

actually you did post this photo too.... guy is def beast mode right there...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

Personally one of my favorites is Kai Greene.... Dude has a lot of flexibility/movement with all that mass!

(no homo)

img_1350407116.jpg

I need to get back in it. But after powerlifting on and off for years and moving furniture for a living for the last 19 years it has felt good to just take a break. I love powerlifting but the injuries that occur and last suck. Maybe it time for mainly cardio.lol

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, so what do you guys think about Rich Piana ? Dudes an eff'ing beast ! 6'2", 280.

I can't remember if its this vid, or another one, but I like how he talked about roids..... He said right from the start, that he uses them { No ! Really ? :) LOL But then went on to say that he believes their are a few guys who could get as big as him "without" roids.... and he talks about how people so often overlook genetics. He went on to talk about how the haters just can't stand this, and don't want to believe it. For himself, he just kind of shrugs his shoulders and says, "Oh well. Those guys are lucky. Good for them".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrA5zL9u5NE

Peace,

Fish

PS, I'd give anything for "shit" arms like his ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone here into body weight exercises like pull ups and push ups? When weather warms up me and a friend find a park and just do pull ups for hours mixed in with weights at the gym through out the week. It yeilds pretty good results I'm really defined from it worth a shot!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Anyone here into body weight exercises like pull ups and push ups? When weather warms up me and a friend find a park and just do pull ups for hours mixed in with weights at the gym through out the week. It yeilds pretty good results I'm really defined from it worth a shot!

nice... but you don't need warm weather... man up!! lol

Archived