Weightlifting/ Workout

haha, I got some workout tips for anyone interested.

i know what to do and how to get there..its just the execution lol and given i prolly wont be going on spring break this years gives me less motivation :(

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

I will always accept tips from people who train strongman :)

Back and Bi's today....Rack pulls WOOT WOOT!!!! straps have been giving me hell though. think its time for a new pair.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Back and Bi's today....Rack pulls WOOT WOOT!!!! straps have been giving me hell though. think its time for a new pair.

I forget what today is for me...but im always up for tips too :)

also what do you all think about this suppliment since i eat very little meat

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

I forget what today is for me...but im always up for tips too :)

also what do you all think about this suppliment since i eat very little meat

shit, thought i replied to this already. you will be better off taking a bcaa supplement. I use and recommend Scivation Xtend. This shit is the truth. I take it every day i work out and the soreness the day after is much less than when I dont take it.

OK that said people, I am starting a new self study on the benefits of apple cidar vinegar. I hear claims of feeling better, healthier digestion, relief from joint pain, and aids in fat loss and muscle gain (because of the relief of soreness or something along those lines).

So SMD, I shall embark in a self study and take a "shot" (1.5 ounces) of pure unfiltered apple cidar vinegar every day for a month and see if anything feels/looks different.

I'll snap a pic when I buy it...It's gonna suck but if it truly flushes the body clean of toxins with no backdraws then it will be much worth it. Plus for 3 bucks, can't go wrong.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/health-benefits-apple-cider-vinegar.html

http://www.homeremediesweb.com/apple_cider_vinegar_health_benefits.php

http://altmedicine.about.com/od/applecidervinegardiet/a/applecidervineg.htm

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Ill look into Fink.. So just a regualer amino acid suppliment wouldn't be as good or should i do both? Just saying because i get most of my protein from beans and dairy. Im going for muscle endurance now and not mass. This is more of a "diet" suppliment for me. Im also back gettung on my fruits for my minerals that help muscle growth. I think i've been low on potassium and calcium the past 2 weeks.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

OK that said people, I am starting a new self study on the benefits of apple cidar vinegar. I hear claims of feeling better, healthier digestion, relief from joint pain, and aids in fat loss and muscle gain (because of the relief of soreness or something along those lines).

So SMD, I shall embark in a self study and take a "shot" (1.5 ounces) of pure unfiltered apple cidar vinegar every day for a month and see if anything feels/looks different.

I'll snap a pic when I buy it...It's gonna suck but if it truly flushes the body clean of toxins with no backdraws then it will be much worth it. Plus for 3 bucks, can't go wrong.

Interesting, never heard of that before. Let us know how it goes and if it tastes as bad as it sounds. You just stumble upon this or did someone mention it?

Archived