Weightlifting/ Workout

I go to the gym and do really light upper body workouts and HEAVY leg workouts

for leg press I do 4 sets of 6-8 reps then a 5th set until I fail, all at 630lbs. then I do seated calf raises same sets & reps with 150lbs

I want to start doing deadlifts but I'm afraid of not doing it correctly and hurting my back and my squats are TERRIBLE compared to what I do for quads and calfs

I also just opened my pool so i plan on buying a few medicine balls and trying sprints, lunges, squats, etc all in the water

my legs look almost identical to 98HOEONSIXEZ's in size except my calfs aren't as cut

I do mainly legs because I do this for a hobbie which I've been doing for 18 out of the 21 years of my life (BMX racing)

Posted Image

If you really want to work your legs with the leg press do this. Its called 10 30 5. I use about 450-500 pounds or so for this. What you do is do 10 regular squats, stop do 30 calf raises with the leg press, stop and do 5 more squats. Do 3 sets of this and your legs will burn.

im not much of a gym goer but i got weights here and i hit em a couple times

im 6'2" 190 pounds 15" biceps 12" forearms 40"chest (<sucky) legs are awful too

98HOE that workout is insane and those results are amazing. im def gonna try that

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

If you really want to work your legs with the leg press do this. Its called 10 30 5. I use about 450-500 pounds or so for this. What you do is do 10 regular squats, stop do 30 calf raises with the leg press, stop and do 5 more squats. Do 3 sets of this and your legs will burn.

trust me, with 630 pounds my legs BURN and the same with the calf raises. I can barely squat with 2 plates :search:

I have been lifting off an on for the last 20 years... Did a few power lifting meets.

I have been back at it for the last year and am almost back to the point where I left off competing.

I am 5'9" and 230lbs

at my peak I was doing a 405lb bench on competition which is bringing the weight down to the chest and stopping until the judge tells you to press it.. usually a 1/1000 count. My dead lift and squat were both at 600lbs.

my bench right now it at 385 and squat/dead lift is at 500... still a little more to go but I am close.

I try to eat right, take in a lot of protein and carbs post work out when the muscles need it the most.

My goal is to get the state record for the bench press in the masters Division.. Currently for masters division which is 40 and over it is 425lbs I will turn 40 this year so I have 5 years to get it and I am already at 385 now sooo ... :)

Hey I just ran across this topic and thought I should post something since I'm 23 and been working out for a lil over 10 years and I compete as well! Here's a couple pics of me LOL!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't know why pics are so small but ohh well you get the idea

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

trust me, with 630 pounds my legs BURN and the same with the calf raises. I can barely squat with 2 plates :search:

Dang dude, well keep squating. The most I've ever done 3 plates with 35 on each side too. I can't do a full body squat anymore because I tore my labrium and have a bone missing in my shoulder from football. I have to play through this season with pain and will probably get surgery after the season is done.

Hey I just ran across this topic and thought I should post something since I'm 23 and been working out for a lil over 10 years and I compete as well! Here's a couple pics of me LOL!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't know why pics are so small but ohh well you get the idea

mannnn why you have to go and do that. ..make me look like garbage lol.look sikkk bro!

mannnn why you have to go and do that. ..make me look like garbage lol.look sikkk bro!

LOL I'm sorry bro I won't do it again (fingers crossed)!! Thanks bro your results are very impressive as well and your definantly killing me on the calves I don't have enough courage to post pics of mine their my weakest body part!! But that comes down to genitics mostly but they are growing thou LOL

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

LOL I'm sorry bro I won't do it again (fingers crossed)!! Thanks bro your results are very impressive as well and your definantly killing me on the calves I don't have enough courage to post pics of mine their my weakest body part!! But that comes down to genitics mostly but they are growing thou LOL

I never plan on competing but i do want to keep accelling in results. .hopefully they will keep coming,slowly but surely.How much do you weigh?and i had a few pro body builders on bodybuilding.com tell me they wish they had my calfs lol,i told them if they swapped me from the knees up then id trade em hahah.also how tall are you?"

I never plan on competing but i do want to keep accelling in results. .hopefully they will keep coming,slowly but surely.How much do you weigh?and i had a few pro body builders on bodybuilding.com tell me they wish they had my calfs lol,i told them if they swapped me from the knees up then id trade em hahah.also how tall are you?"

I never planned on competing myself but I just been in the gym so long and saw so many people compete that I knew I could bet so I just tried it and loved it! I'm 6'2" and in the pics I was around 238, But I look alot bigger than I weigh because I have a very low body fat. When I started out working out I was 115 pounds 10 years ago so along the way I gained mostly muscle! I wont be competting again for a while I'm taking some time off to gain some mass and bring up my legs. I'm hopping to get up to around 260+ then diet down from their. Its kinda hard for me because I can get super ripped and striatted but being so tall I need more muscle mass to back up my definition. The last show I did I weight in at 189 I believe and was ripped but I looked skinny on stage in my opinion. So when ever I compete again I plan on competting at a weight around 225-235!!

heres a pic from the last show I did

Posted Image

Posted Image

man I havent looked at these pics in a while I think their almost 2 years old didn't realize it been so long hopefully it wont be to long before I do another one and hopefully i'll be at least 30 pounds heavier

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

Archived