shogen Posted July 24, 2011 Report Posted July 24, 2011 I need a great workout for chest muscles. Any suggested routines would be great? Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
dkahns51 Posted July 25, 2011 Report Posted July 25, 2011 I need a great workout for chest muscles. Any suggested routines would be great? the first cd on p90x is killer.. **Clicky>>My 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Buildlog<<Clicky** I'm messing up 98% of the time
OrionStang Posted July 25, 2011 Report Posted July 25, 2011 I need a great workout for chest muscles. Any suggested routines would be great? I posted one here a couple weeks ago, let me find it. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted July 25, 2011 Report Posted July 25, 2011 I attempted some light deads yesterday to test the bicep. Only 135 for 1 then 185 for 3. No pain or pulling in the arm, but i'm still going to work the deads back in very slowly. Also wanted to post a chest workout from a couple years back. Its more for size and detail; DB Flys on a low incline: 2 warmup sets then 2x12 moderate weight Incline DB Press: 1 warmup set then 3x6 HEAVY Cable Crossovers: 3x12 with a hard flex on each rep Flat Bench DB Press: 3x6 HEAVY Pullovers(DB or Machine) 2x10 getting a good stretch on each rep Its Cutlers pre-contest chest work from his first Olympia title. IIRC, he called "stretch and fill" or some shit. You want a pump, here you go. Try this Shogen. Chest should be good for a few days. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
shogen Posted July 25, 2011 Report Posted July 25, 2011 I need a great workout for chest muscles. Any suggested routines would be great? the first cd on p90x is killer.. Thanks. Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
shogen Posted July 25, 2011 Report Posted July 25, 2011 I attempted some light deads yesterday to test the bicep. Only 135 for 1 then 185 for 3. No pain or pulling in the arm, but i'm still going to work the deads back in very slowly. Also wanted to post a chest workout from a couple years back. Its more for size and detail; DB Flys on a low incline: 2 warmup sets then 2x12 moderate weight Incline DB Press: 1 warmup set then 3x6 HEAVY Cable Crossovers: 3x12 with a hard flex on each rep Flat Bench DB Press: 3x6 HEAVY Pullovers(DB or Machine) 2x10 getting a good stretch on each rep Its Cutlers pre-contest chest work from his first Olympia title. IIRC, he called "stretch and fill" or some shit. You want a pump, here you go. Try this Shogen. Chest should be good for a few days. I'll give it a go at the gym next time. Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
^_^ Gem132 Posted July 25, 2011 Report Posted July 25, 2011 I have the same issues with my Bi's...they are significantly smaller than the rest of my arm. It's going to be a matter of training them right and undertraining the rest of my arm. it's going to especially sick since I'm a back builder...my back grows 2:1 faster than my chest. im the other way around my chest is so much bigger than my back and my triceps just monster over my biceps im starting to worry. i think im going to try and shock the bicep for a little while my supersetting or dropsets see if this helps me I attempted some light deads yesterday to test the bicep. Only 135 for 1 then 185 for 3. No pain or pulling in the arm, but i'm still going to work the deads back in very slowly. Also wanted to post a chest workout from a couple years back. Its more for size and detail; DB Flys on a low incline: 2 warmup sets then 2x12 moderate weight Incline DB Press: 1 warmup set then 3x6 HEAVY Cable Crossovers: 3x12 with a hard flex on each rep Flat Bench DB Press: 3x6 HEAVY Pullovers(DB or Machine) 2x10 getting a good stretch on each rep Its Cutlers pre-contest chest work from his first Olympia title. IIRC, he called "stretch and fill" or some shit. You want a pump, here you go. Try this Shogen. Chest should be good for a few days. That looks like a killer Chest workout, might have to try it after im done with this routine im on now Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
Superjay Posted July 25, 2011 Report Posted July 25, 2011 you need to increase weight on your back workouts by 30%...then increase EVERY week, by at least 5 pounds. 10 would be better. tearing muscle is the only way to build muscle. deadlift bent dumbbell row (unilateral and bilateral) cable row (close grip, low contraction...meaning pull it to your lower abs and squeeze your shoulder blades together) pulldown (cable) inclined (facing the bench) trap squeeze (low weight or you won't be able to finish all 3 sets) good mornings Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted July 25, 2011 Report Posted July 25, 2011 Put a little spin on my squat workout today. 315x10 for 3 sets. Then on the 4th and 5th sets, do 5 reps followed by 5 pause reps. Squat down to parallel, hold it for a 3 count, then explode up. I threw up a little bit LOL. And i'll say it again, if you think this is light weight, you're not going deep enough. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Siete_Cinqo Posted July 25, 2011 Report Posted July 25, 2011 Lol! Ill say it. That's light! I used to do 5 sets of 10 at 315 when my knee was bugging out. Heaviest I went today was on my fourth set. 495 for only 3, felt like a bitch! But then again it was my fourth set... and yes slightly below parallel... Not hating though. Give you props on that bummed out knee... Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.