Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

Have you gone to a doctor about the knee??? Sounds horrible

I gotta get on my chest too though. I never bench so I have to start

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

yeh thats what im doin LOL

i feel it more with dumbell, but im soo weak with barbell i just can't push it. No idea why.

OHH and forgot, dose anyone use like a sealAmeal and cook a whole bunch steaks and freeze them? good idea?

and stuff seeing doctor, they say, how much you lift? ohh the human body shouldn't lift more then your body weight, pfff

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Posted

I don't freeze meat after cooking it. Dries it out even sealed up. Cook a few days worth at a time and keep it in refrigerator, but not the freezer.

If your weak with the bar, just use the bar until you get stronger at it.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

^^^ this man knows his meat!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

Alan, you're obviously not grasping the strategy of this eating plan, so I won't argue. It goes way deeper than physical, and its above your current knowledge level.

Zero sugar, even natural, before working out, this stimulates the CNS when you do work out. In the example for nautical, the big meal he eats after working out is a BIG, DIRTY meal, he will be sustained well enough through the night if eaten within 3 hours of bed.

Remeber, we are adding muscle and burning fat at the same time, timing and strictness are critical for it to work right. But what do I know, i've only been lifting and studying human physiology for 17 years or so. :drinks:

Sorry man didn't mean to contradict you, I just noticed the 3 hours before bed part, I had been thinkin earlier that you meant you don't need a dinner if your previous meal was big, I just meant he shouldn't go large quantities of time before bed without eating if he planning on maximizing muscle growth. I just know alot of people are usually too tired sometimes or too busy or just not hungry because they snack throughout the day that dont eat a dinner or anything even 5 hours before they sleep. And incase anyone does take ADHD meds a side effect lots of people get is loss of appetite, which happens to me and I usually have to force myself to eat becuase you literally can go the whole day without even noticing any hunger........

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

This is why an eating schedule is important. I eat every 3 hours no matter what.

lol i wish i could do that, but my mom and sister and both vegan, we never have anything to eat in this house, and the moms never seems to agree with what I buy for food.......majority of my meals are homemade burgers

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

the hell is wrong with them?

id eat meat for every meal, infact i did for a week once..before gym, meat pie, sausge roll breakfast, hamburger morning tea, steak dinner, with beef jerkey inbetween meals..best 2 weeks my life, and alot weight added lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2306 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...