blownengine Posted January 16, 2012 Report Posted January 16, 2012 Whats your BP like? When you lift, it goes up, so if it starts high already, it could get really high and cause the headache. COULD be a blood vessel from straining on that final press. Make sure you don't hold your breath, BLOW your air out as you press and deep breath in as you lower it. Take it easy today, and see if you feel better tomorrow. If your gonna miss a few workouts, just take the whole week off and start again next Monday. To be honest I don't know. Im 18 and fairly athletic so I can't imagine I have bad blood pressure. My workout buddy said I was breathing fine. My face is always bright red after I lift. A lot of blood rushes there. My mom is also a pharmacist and I talked to her and she doesn't think anything major has gone wrong. The headache went away in less than an hour and I have no history of this happening. I was gonna see how I feel tomorrow and maybe go easy on a chest workout. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
optical Posted January 16, 2012 Report Posted January 16, 2012 well did some chest with the barbell for the first time in many months 135 8,8,5,6 Does everyone do incline and flat bench the same workout? I did my flat and then just felt exhausted trying to do the incline.
OrionStang Posted January 16, 2012 Report Posted January 16, 2012 well did some chest with the barbell for the first time in many months 135 8,8,5,6 Does everyone do incline and flat bench the same workout? I did my flat and then just felt exhausted trying to do the incline. I usually do 8-10 sets of flat bench, then follow with 3 sets on an incline chest machine and 3 sets of incline dumbbell flys. I am switching it up to 4 sets of flat bench and 4 sets of incline bench, then a fly movement, changing each week between db flys, pec deck, and pulley crossovers. You just need to build up stamina, because you should do flat and incline in the same workout. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
drewb53 Posted January 17, 2012 Report Posted January 17, 2012 Does anyone here take bcaa? If so what do you take, and when? How do you like it, etc. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
blownengine Posted January 17, 2012 Report Posted January 17, 2012 Update: Went to the gym this morning, although looking back I probably shouldn't have.... The headache came back again. Not as bad this time. It happened on the very first set of my workout. I ate and had protein thirty minutes before, drank enough water, and was breathing fine. There is something else wrong here. Might be time for a doctor visit..... 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
MaliBOOM Posted January 17, 2012 Report Posted January 17, 2012 Let's see some progress pics sluts I will get out some of mine too! www.TheAutoSkin.com MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<< Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<< Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin Owner of The Auto Skin
Siete_Cinqo Posted January 17, 2012 Report Posted January 17, 2012 Does anyone here take bcaa? If so what do you take, and when? How do you like it, etc. I'm on my second container of Extend. Soreness is still the same. Takes longer for me to become exhausted during my workouts though. I also drink it through out the day because it tastes great and makes drinking a gallon and half of water a lot easier. I don't make it as strong for the through day drinking. Just enough to flavor the water. Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
mrd6 Posted January 17, 2012 Report Posted January 17, 2012 Update: Went to the gym this morning, although looking back I probably shouldn't have.... The headache came back again. Not as bad this time. It happened on the very first set of my workout. I ate and had protein thirty minutes before, drank enough water, and was breathing fine. There is something else wrong here. Might be time for a doctor visit..... Did you say you were taking creatine regularly? If so its possible you may not be as hydrated as you think. Since creatine draws water to it wherever it is in the body, if you are not absorbing it well it may be dehydrating you. When I am on a loading cycle of creatine I drink close to 3 gallons of water a day and sometimes will still feel like i need more (im about 6 ft 200lbs). Just a thought, I hope you get this headache thing figured out! My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
OldsBoomer Posted January 17, 2012 Report Posted January 17, 2012 At the gym right now try to get up to 155lbs at 5'6" ugh been awhile since I used to lift alot Suburban Coming Soon
Siete_Cinqo Posted January 17, 2012 Report Posted January 17, 2012 3 gallons of water!?!?!?! That's some amazing shit! I would really have to see that to believe it.... You would not be able to do anything with having to constantly piss. Even sleeping would be a bitch. I know and that's from only drinking 1.5 gallons. I stop drinking water after 5pm or else my sleep gets interrupted... Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.