blownengine Posted January 18, 2012 Report Posted January 18, 2012 Update #2: Saw a general doctor today and made an appointment to see a sports doctor next Tuesday. Its's one of the guys who work with our division 1 athletes on campus so maybe he has seen this type of injury before. I will also most likely be getting MRI scans and such to make sure the blood vessels and such in my head are ok. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Dwn4BassAlan Posted January 18, 2012 Report Posted January 18, 2012 A little motivational video. I really like the exercise at 3:51. and to think i ever question working out! Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
LoudNLow931 Posted January 19, 2012 Report Posted January 19, 2012 Healthy meal I cooked up(after watching a video lol) Half of a grilled chicken breast 1 Cup mixed veggies 1/2 cup egg whites with some Mrs. Dash seasoning. Gotta say it taste great and its much better for me than what I normally would be eating, Time to get back into shape! 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
OrionStang Posted January 19, 2012 Report Posted January 19, 2012 Looks yummy, but needs more chicken and some siracha sauce. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
drewb53 Posted January 19, 2012 Report Posted January 19, 2012 Does anyone here take bcaa? If so what do you take, and when? How do you like it, etc. I'm on my second container of Extend. Soreness is still the same. Takes longer for me to become exhausted during my workouts though. I also drink it through out the day because it tastes great and makes drinking a gallon and half of water a lot easier. I don't make it as strong for the through day drinking. Just enough to flavor the water. Alright, I have been thinking about getting amiN.O. Energy, but I wanted to see if anyone had experience with this kind of stuff. I have been researching it for the last couple day. I'm looking for a little pick me up for when i go to the gym, but i've tried 2 preworkouts and one was working great, but then i got sick after taking it one day. Never could stomach the smell or taste after that. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
Siete_Cinqo Posted January 19, 2012 Report Posted January 19, 2012 It won't be anything like a pre-workout. And that's coming from never even trying a pre-workout. Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
OrionStang Posted January 19, 2012 Report Posted January 19, 2012 I use this http://www.a1supplements.com/Elite-Recoup-2.28-Lbs.-p-20065.html I mix 4 scoops in 20 oz of water, sipping it in between sets, and try to finish it before my workout is done. Not much for energy, but my soreness and recovery have improved. For a pre-workout I still recommend HemoRage http://www.a1supplements.com/Hemo-Rage-Black-2-Lbs.-p-18913.html SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Siete_Cinqo Posted January 19, 2012 Report Posted January 19, 2012 HOMOrage huh, Ken?!?! Haha! Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
OrionStang Posted January 19, 2012 Report Posted January 19, 2012 LOL God dammit, Sam. Shoulda seen that one coming. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LoudNLow931 Posted January 20, 2012 Report Posted January 20, 2012 Started hitting the treadmill again(note im 350 pounds so I cant jog/run right away lul, and also the calorie burn goes by the average person not someone over weight so for me the burn was probably close to double that) Going to do atleast 1 hour a day and keep improving the distance. Got 140 pounds to lose! Day 1: Day 2: 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.