optical Posted January 21, 2012 Report Posted January 21, 2012 Got some product today. Blender and a bag of max mass. Guy at the GNC seemed very knowledgeable and didnt try to sell gnc type product but described what different proteins there are and what is effective. Taught me a little about fillers and the stuff i had been buying is half protein and half filler... thats what i get i guess for going to walmart.
Superjay Posted January 23, 2012 Report Posted January 23, 2012 Whats your BP like? When you lift, it goes up, so if it starts high already, it could get really high and cause the headache. COULD be a blood vessel from straining on that final press. Make sure you don't hold your breath, BLOW your air out as you press and deep breath in as you lower it. Take it easy today, and see if you feel better tomorrow. If your gonna miss a few workouts, just take the whole week off and start again next Monday. To be honest I don't know. Im 18 and fairly athletic so I can't imagine I have bad blood pressure. My workout buddy said I was breathing fine. My face is always bright red after I lift. A lot of blood rushes there. My mom is also a pharmacist and I talked to her and she doesn't think anything major has gone wrong. The headache went away in less than an hour and I have no history of this happening. I was gonna see how I feel tomorrow and maybe go easy on a chest workout. Go to the Dr...NOW. That's a symptom of hemorrhage, or threat of stroke. Get a brain scan and a chest scan to look for aneurysm. DO NOT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
garrett30 Posted January 23, 2012 Report Posted January 23, 2012 To me weightlifting is second to car audio. If im not home im in the wieght room. Im only 16 and a Jr. in high school but i take lifting pretty serious. Ive been lifting ever since 7th grade and have noticed a difference, it is a lot easier being fit then out of shape. I currently play varsity football as a fullback and start varsity track for the 4x100 relay and the open 100. I am running a split of 10.7s and an open time of 11.4s. I run my 40 in 4.42s. I do protein shakes twice daily and watch what i eat. also i run 15 minutes before i lift. I currently am doing a 4 phase workout 1at pahse is GPP 2nd phase is explosive 3rd phase is 75% of max and low rep and 4th phase is light and prepare for remax to start the phase over again. Current stats: i am 5'10" 175lbs. 32" waist 45" chest, 16" bi's, and 40" thighs current maxes: back squat-500lbs. bench-235lbs f-squat-325lbs jerk-265lbs habg clean-275lbs
OrionStang Posted January 23, 2012 Report Posted January 23, 2012 Why is your bench so light? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
optical Posted January 23, 2012 Report Posted January 23, 2012 Starting my product and more strict diet @ 138 pounds
UKnoitsMe Posted January 23, 2012 Report Posted January 23, 2012 As we all are, I'm trying to get fit this year I really dont want to cruise thru 76 pages of stuff, so here's my question... any of you guys use a good test-booster? legal of course!!!! if this has been discussed, please post a link. THANKS!!! Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.
barney91 Posted January 23, 2012 Report Posted January 23, 2012 As we all are, I'm trying to get fit this year I really dont want to cruise thru 76 pages of stuff, so here's my question... any of you guys use a good test-booster? legal of course!!!! if this has been discussed, please post a link. THANKS!!! I use vitrex, its made by nutrex im on my second bottle and so far i love it Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
Watch the bass Posted January 23, 2012 Report Posted January 23, 2012 Started hitting the treadmill again(note im 350 pounds so I cant jog/run right away lul, and also the calorie burn goes by the average person not someone over weight so for me the burn was probably close to double that) Going to do atleast 1 hour a day and keep improving the distance. Got 140 pounds to lose! Day 1: Day 2: If you have the chance, mix treadmilltraining and swimming. Swimming is one of the best thing´s you can do if. The water helps to carry the big body, swimming gives more action threw the whole body. Here a vew pics on the site, i reduced over 200 pounds. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
LoudNLow931 Posted January 24, 2012 Report Posted January 24, 2012 We do have a pool but it is still to cold to go into it, Hopefully in a few months. And a update, Sense the 18th of this month I have dropped 11pounds. Eating healthy,Exercising an hour a day and only drinking water. At my weight I should be able to drop 10 pounds a week for at least 6 weeks. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
bre2ts Posted January 25, 2012 Report Posted January 25, 2012 We do have a pool but it is still to cold to go into it, Hopefully in a few months. And a update, Sense the 18th of this month I have dropped 11pounds. Eating healthy,Exercising an hour a day and only drinking water. At my weight I should be able to drop 10 pounds a week for at least 6 weeks. thats good bro i am glad to see you take the initiative and start getting back in shape. i am 5'8" and a year a ago i weighed in at 225lbs i was a real porkster for a military guy. now i am almost 50lbs lighter and continuing to drop weight. i am still a chubster but soon enough i will be fit again Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.