Superjay Posted February 21, 2012 Report Posted February 21, 2012 I have razordrol available for $125 for a 30 day supply...not sure how much it is online, but if anyone is interested let me know This is a fully legal pro-hormone supplement. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Superjay Posted February 21, 2012 Report Posted February 21, 2012 and WTF happened to my avatar? Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
optical Posted February 26, 2012 Report Posted February 26, 2012 Cant find much info about razordrol can you explain. Also i ended up getting some of this http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4190903
Superjay Posted February 26, 2012 Report Posted February 26, 2012 prohormone booster. My trainer added 20 pounds in 2 months with nothing but this, protein, and pre-workout supps. It increases your body's hormone levels without having to shoot steroids in your ass Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
MaliBOOM Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 Sooooooooo from lulz to www.TheAutoSkin.com MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<< Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<< Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin Owner of The Auto Skin
barney91 Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 As of late my shoulder has just been killing me when i do anything requiring motion with little to no resistance. I notice it the most when i bench the very outer part of the inside of the shoulder gives me great pain. Has anyone experienced anything similar? I have been trying to find a joint pill that i can take but have not done to much research. Same thing would happend with me, it was the result of bad form on the bench. I stopped using the barbell and started doing bench press with dumbells. I started with 75lbs (3weeks ago)and worked on my form a bit and now im up to 95lbs Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
qu1cks1lver56 Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 Just got a gym membership, been hitting it hard, trying for 5 days a week. Right now only supplement I'm using is whey protein from walmart. Buddy of mine recommended some Pro Complete 40, which is what I'll be switching to when I can afford some. Anything anyone else would recommend? Main goal is losing fat and toning up. First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
optical Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 What i was told about the walmart protein (what i used to use) is that alot of it is filler. Even just flour added. What i have been using is musclepharm combat and i like it so far.
qu1cks1lver56 Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 Awesome... I really need to get some better stuff soon lol First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
nautical7 Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 I use this stuff. It's a little pricey but only 90 calories/20g protein per scoop. I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives as well, though. I usually look around for a deal but I got two for $60 since they had a buy one get one 50% off plus I have a 40% anything card.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.