Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

I think your on the right track. Considering your body weight, the numbers look good.

Ok if anything i would think that my bench is lacking some. I just cant seem to build it anymore no matter how much i torture it.

Posted

Two weeks ago i was doing good, I was at 247. Shit hit the Fan and now I'm at 259.. Fuck! :(

I'm gonna try this again..

Love that Absolute Zero Monster though, Been slowly trying to drink that one only but the Red one is fucking Delish..

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Posted

Two weeks ago i was doing good, I was at 247. Shit hit the Fan and now I'm at 259.. Fuck! :(

I'm gonna try this again..

Love that Absolute Zero Monster though, Been slowly trying to drink that one only but the Red one is fucking Delish..

It happens. You know you can do it, just gotta stick to it. Absolute Zero is my shizz. I limit myself to a couple a week, though. Too many other supp's, wrong combination gets me feeling like a tweaker.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Guys I am 16 and 6th tall. I weigh 200 pounds. School ends in a month and I can't afford a gym pass right now as all money goes into my truck. So I can't use school gym. I have been running 1 mile every day for a month or so. I have cut out all candy and chips. ( I love) I need to lose weight so I can look good at the pool this summer. Please someone help me.. What can I eat? I cut down my portions a ton this week. I want to look ripped so bad!!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Posted

Personally being younger (16) I am constantly needing more energy and protein with my rigorous works. I currently take max mass protein, 1,000 calories in the recommended serving. 65g of protein

Setup

Ride: Toyota Corolla

Headunit: Alpine CDE-123

Subwoofers: Fi Q 18

Amplifiers: Memphis 16 Pri-1000

Speakers Front: JL Audio TR650-CSI Comp's

Speakers Back: JL Audio TR650-CSI Coax's

Posted

Personally being younger (16) I am constantly needing more energy and protein with my rigorous works. I currently take max mass protein, 1,000 calories in the recommended serving. 65g of protein

I take that gainer for when i was trying to gain weight. I would take 3 scoops per shake and had 4 shakes in a day spread out as best as my schedual let me. Gained weight pretty fast so i had to stop. The stuff i have is strawberry and is 50g protein though not 65

Posted

Guess you don't want help.

Here are some goals for you, general guideline for strength and endurance.

Bench- body weight for ten reps

Squat- 1.5 times bw for ten

Dead Lift- 2 times bw for ten

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Guess you don't want help.

Here are some goals for you, general guideline for strength and endurance.

Bench- body weight for ten reps

Squat- 1.5 times bw for ten

Dead Lift- 2 times bw for ten

sorry didnt go up far enough to see you replied,

My schedual at the moment is

5 day cycle

day 1-Legs

squats 2x10x135 + 225 till failure about 8

leg extensions 100x10,120x10,140x10

weighted lunges(30lbs per arm) around the room guessing about 40 total lunges.

Calf raises body weight 40,30,50 hold for 10 seconds on last rep

Last machine im not sure what its called but you lay on your belly and pull up with your legs. It is for the hammies. 80x10,100x10,120x10

Day 2-Chest + tri's

Bench press 135x10x3 somtimes im not able to get 10 on the last set and somtimes i can.

dumbbell incline press 50x10x3 (50 per arm) sometimes not able to get 10 on last set.

Dips 2x10,1x till failure]

Depending on what i feel like i will do skull crushers or tricep extensions

pushups till failure

Day 3- rest

Day 4-Back + Bi's

Deadlift 135x10 225x10 315 till failure which is about 4 (assuming the trap bar is 45 lbs as well)

cable rows 80x10 100x10 120x10

wide grip lat pull downs 80x10 100x10 120x10

chinups (underhand grip) 1x till failure

barbell curls with curl bar (not sure how much it weighs) 25s on each side 3x10

Hammer curls 35x10x2

Day 5-Core work, Some days run 3 miles

planks 3x1minite

leg lifts 20x3

weekand-rest

Some days i throw things in i usually dont hit such as traps,forarms, and abs. I need to think of a better schedual.

My main goals right now is just building strength

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3051 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...