Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

Went for another max bench x1 195 was on the bar and i was feeling good so went over there had a spotter and that shit was mine but didnt get it, the catch safety bar was 1 notch too high and totally ruined my rep. I than fixed the problem and was not able to get it but i did put up 185.

Posted

Im working on setting up a cutting diet for the summer but I don't know how many calories I should shoot for. Some places say 2000 and some say around 2500. (For my height, weight, and age that is.) Any insight Stang? (Since I know you will respond in 2 minutes anyway. Haha)

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

Cutting? How are you now that would be a good start. If you need to lose fat I would be thinking anywhere from 1600-2000 calories

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

19 years old

5 foot 10 inches

162 pounds

Not sure on body fat but a safe guess would be in the 15% range +/- a bit. (I just tried some online calculators and they said between 12 and 15% but I know they are not totally accurate.

I don't have pounds on pounds of fat to lose. Im just looking to lose a few to get a more cut look.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

Alright fuck pre-workouts, I am never taking one again. I took a full scoop today on a nearly empty stomach then went for a leg workout. No focus, no pump, I just felt sick and now I'm just sitting here feeling like I'm going to throw up. This stuff isn't for me. Did I mention finals start today too? Great timing.....

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

Empty stomach is probably why LOL. But they're not for everyone.

As far as your diet, I would start you at 2200 calories a day.

Keep carbs under 150 grams a day; whole grain toast or oatmeal in the morning. White bread, pasta, gatorade, etc post workout. Remember to subtract fiber grams from total carb grams listed on the label, fiber doesn't count.

You will probably need to stick to this for a month to know how it is affecting you. If your workouts start to suffer, add a couple hundred calories. If you see no change, drop a couple hundred. STICK WITH 2200 FOR A MONTH THOUGH.

Note: If you are used to more than 150 carbs, you may feel week for the first few days. Stick with it, you will adapt.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Well 'bout to go on a undetermined length run right now. Going to be interesting. Have a program on my phone that tracks how far of a run it is for me. Never done this route before so should be fun. I know it's at least 3 miles, probably close to 5 or so. Never gone further than 2 miles at a stretch before, so I know there will be some walking involved. But shall be fun. I'll report back in an hour or so and let y'all know how it goes.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

Well my guess on how far it was going to be was WAY off. According to my phone it was only 2.25 miles. I think it was further than that. Going to drive it here in a bit to see how far it actually was. All in all got it done in 20 minutes. Not bad, but if it was only 2.25 miles than I need to pick up my pace. Was able to do 2 miles in 16 minutes 2 weeks ago. But all in all, getting there.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 536 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...