optical Posted June 7, 2012 Report Posted June 7, 2012 tried out my vert jump today ended up with 2'2" not to bad. Also my best mile time was 5:52 in 6th grade but havent timed myself for a single mile since than so maybe somtime in the next couple of weeks ill go out and see what i can get.
Trey_Dog650 Posted June 8, 2012 Report Posted June 8, 2012 I'm thinking about dropping all my working weights way down. Like start over for real. maybe just do bodyweight resistance instead of lifting 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
blownengine Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 Starting the diet today. I have never done this before so I'm kinda experimenting as I go. Cooked up a bunch of chicken, brown rice, and broccoli this morning. Should last for a few days. Shooting for around 2000 calories, 40% carbs, 40% protein, and 20% fat. Feel free to chime in if that doesn't seem right. Like I said, I'm still experimenting at this point. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
OrionStang Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 Looks good since you run alot. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
sprkn_ranger Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 Man I need to find a good way to commit myself. I have a hard time saying on the wagon with my diet. Then I fall off the workout wagon shortly afterward. Any tips? What works for you guys? Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
OrionStang Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 Man I need to find a good way to commit myself. I have a hard time saying on the wagon with my diet. Then I fall off the workout wagon shortly afterward. Any tips? What works for you guys? Im kind of random with diet and workouts these days. What works fo some peope, is to set a short time period and stick with it. Like telling yourself,"eat right and workout consistently for a month, then its over". At the end of that month, reevaluate. Self discipline is the main thing. You're either gonna do it, or you're not. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
sprkn_ranger Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 Man I need to find a good way to commit myself. I have a hard time saying on the wagon with my diet. Then I fall off the workout wagon shortly afterward. Any tips? What works for you guys? Im kind of random with diet and workouts these days. What works fo some peope, is to set a short time period and stick with it. Like telling yourself,"eat right and workout consistently for a month, then its over". At the end of that month, reevaluate. Self discipline is the main thing. You're either gonna do it, or you're not. I've never thought about Setting a time frame like that. That sounds like something that might work for me. Thanks man! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
blownengine Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 Ok I realize I JUST started this diet but it feels like I'm eating a lot of food. I just had my second meal and it was: 1 tbs of peanut butter 8 oz of grilled chicken breast 3 oz of broccoli 3/8 cups of brown rice All of that adds up to 53 grams of carbs, 56.5 grams of protein, and 11.5 grams of fat. Two more meals and I hit 2000 calories for today. But I feel like I'm eating a ton of food. Like I had to work to finish all that chicken because I felt full. I'm not seeing how I will lose any fat when even my "small" meals make me feel really full. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
OrionStang Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 Haha, I eat 16oz of chicken, 1cup of rice, and a huge salad. Usually for lunch, sometimes twice a day. And when I eat Tilapia, up to 2 lbs in a sitting. Yeah... Cut the meals in half and space them out more. Have a big breakfast, 4 smaller meals, and a hearty dinner. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
blownengine Posted June 9, 2012 Report Posted June 9, 2012 I was shooting for 3 hours between meals. I didn't want to do a shorter interval because I'm 19 and on summer vacation, so I usually don't stay in one place for very long and I didn't want to have to carry a cooler with a bunch of meals everywhere. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.