OldsBoomer Posted July 3, 2012 Report Posted July 3, 2012 Im at the gym now,i hope everyone is seeing some good gains! Also does anyone do Cross fit? I want to talk my body to the next level Suburban Coming Soon
OrionStang Posted July 3, 2012 Report Posted July 3, 2012 I made a thread about crossfit. Didn't get much interest, so I let it die. That shit is brutal. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
blownengine Posted July 3, 2012 Report Posted July 3, 2012 Nice work everybody. Started using C4 preworkout a couple days ago. Weights keeps increasing and it definitely gets me in the mood after work. I'm on my feet all day at work so sometimes I leave there unmotivated. C4 is also pretty low in beta alanine so I don't get all itchy, I hate that shit, it's distracting as hell to me. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
ChillMasterWill Posted July 3, 2012 Report Posted July 3, 2012 any workout is good no matter what you it's better than not doing anything..... William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator, Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader 99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder" Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE! 2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion 2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined 4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...
OrionStang Posted July 3, 2012 Report Posted July 3, 2012 MMMmmmmmm,,, beta-alanine. I take straight beta alinine caps. You would go nuts Blown. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
blownengine Posted July 3, 2012 Report Posted July 3, 2012 How much is in each cap? I take two scoops of C4 which is 3 grams. I took Muscle Pharm Assault before this and it had 4 grams in just one scoop. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
OrionStang Posted July 3, 2012 Report Posted July 3, 2012 4 grams in one scoop? Goddamn. The one I use is 3 caps twice a day, 2g per serving. One serving before breakfast, and the other immediately post workout. http://www.a1supplements.com/Beta-Ala9-210-Capsules-p-17720.html SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted July 3, 2012 Report Posted July 3, 2012 And there is quite a bit in my Pre, but it is discontinued FML. Gotta find something new. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
CaPRiCEx383 Posted July 5, 2012 Report Posted July 5, 2012 1.3 miles in 30 mins. Getting better, Lol. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
blownengine Posted July 9, 2012 Report Posted July 9, 2012 This is a great little documentary showing how personal choices and self control shape who you are and how it is your own fault for being fat, not food companies, not your job, ect... It's you and only you. It also sadly highlights how under educated we are on nutrition. I can't say that anything they taught in high school health class has actually been useful. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.