Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

most people in town referred to it as super dump.. the old formula. i tried the new one and liked it but i didn't cycle it or anything just took it once.

Posted

Late night snacks! Banana's covered in chocolate protein fudge and a bag of homemade chocolate protein ice cream. The fudge and ice cream were made using protein powder and water, super simple.

DSC01127.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

That banana look kinda like doodoo.. But it looks good at the same time... Is that nasty??

The booty´s Shogen!

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Posted

Stronglifts 5x5. Yes or no? Gonna try it out, Just picked up a PowerHouse Squat Rack

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Posted

Sweet. Been watching alot of videos on how to properly do all the workouts, Practiced some already. Felt good, I just want some steady progress.. Should i throw in some cardio on the off days? Nothing heavy, just going around town on my bike. Also the calorie calculator thing on BB said i need 3361cals. What should i shoot for? Gonna keep eating chicken,fish, and meat..

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Posted

Sounds good. Now on the KRE-Alkalyne. Do i take it everyday or after every workout? Weighed in at the heaviest in my life at a 263.4 last night...

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Posted

I am currently in high school. I play offensive line and I'm more or less on the football workout year round. No supplements or anything besides a few vitamins after my doctor told me I was deficient in a couple areas. He said that was why I was always so tired at only 16.

For my stats I am currently 287 at 5'7''. I have already dropped from 312 just from the beginning of the summer. I max squat: 555, bench: 375, dead lift: 600, clean: 290, clean snatch/military press: 225.

Our workout is basically high reps, heavy weight. Monday is clean day, Tuesday upper body, Wednesday Lower body, Thursday is dead lift day, and Friday is strictly stretching and pro agility. We lift two weeks at seventy percent max 5 sets of 10, two weeks at seventy five percent max 5 sets of 10, two weeks at 80 percent max 5 sets of 10, then one week of 85 percent 5 sets of 5, and one week of 90 percent 5 sets of two, then we max and start over. After workouts we do a large combination of accessory lifts and agility exercises. Then we have an offense structured off of quick short run plays. So instead of distance running we run about 30, 60 yard sprint with about ten second rests in between. On Fridays we do not lift, but still run. Then the weekends are rest periods. We get a two week dead period in spring which is our only break all year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 546 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...