blownengine Posted July 28, 2012 Report Posted July 28, 2012 Sounds good. Now on the KRE-Alkalyne. Do i take it everyday or after every workout? Weighed in at the heaviest in my life at a 263.4 last night... Most creatines you take every day. I don't know if they tell you different however since its different than creatine mono. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
CaPRiCEx383 Posted August 17, 2012 Report Posted August 17, 2012 Come on guys, wheres the updates? Found this thread on the 7th page. LOL. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
CaPRiCEx383 Posted August 17, 2012 Report Posted August 17, 2012 Been doing the stronglifts 5x5 for about 2-3 weeks maybe. I started with the Bar to get the proper form. This is where I'm at as of today. Deadlift: 135lbs Squats: 90lbs Barbell Rows: 85lbs Overhead Press: 65lbs Bench Press: 65lbs Starting weight was 261.4, Now I'm at 264.5, Maybe i should eat a little better? LOL. My posture has improved alot though. More progress to come in about a month or so, maybe when it starts getting heavy i will lose some fat and drop some pounds. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
OrionStang Posted August 18, 2012 Report Posted August 18, 2012 Been doing the stronglifts 5x5 for about 2-3 weeks maybe. I started with the Bar to get the proper form. This is where I'm at as of today. Deadlift: 135lbs Squats: 90lbs Barbell Rows: 85lbs Overhead Press: 65lbs Bench Press: 65lbs Starting weight was 261.4, Now I'm at 264.5, Maybe i should eat a little better? LOL. My posture has improved alot though. More progress to come in about a month or so, maybe when it starts getting heavy i will lose some fat and drop some pounds. You're not pushing hard enough. I bet you're stronger than that, don't be afraid of the weights. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
CaPRiCEx383 Posted August 21, 2012 Report Posted August 21, 2012 Yeah I'm gonna try to add some more to the bench and overhead. I do struggle with the pendlay rolls though. Akward ass form, my back is weird. Gonna try to go up 10lbs each workout until i fail. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
qu1cks1lver56 Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 Back at it again, taking it serious this time, gonna stick with it and try to gain muscle/lose weight/fat. Goal weight is 255, need to step up my cardio, I'm currently at 280lbs. Have been eating much better though, need to step up the diet a little more though. First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
mw02civic Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 Alright I need to start at it again. Gotta get my weight down. I turned 24 in July and have let my self go bad! I'm 6'1" @ 329. Id like to get down to around 250. Lately have a lot of added stress. Demanding job, mandatory 6 and 7 days a week plus we just had our 2 child last week. My problem is trying to eat right/healthy and on a schedule. Plus have a hard time getting started on working out and what not. So do you all have any pointers on where I should start? How to get motivated? Any help is greatly appreciated
blownengine Posted August 28, 2012 Report Posted August 28, 2012 Second day back at school and the gym is crawling with freshman who have NO IDEA how to lift! Good lord. Extreme body sway while curling, dropping the bar fast and slamming it off their chest, ugh.... Oh and my favorite. This really tall guy, clearly never lifted before because his friends were giving him advise. They had him deadlifting more then I even can with a WIDE ass stance, narrow grip, and enough back arch to be called a camel. WOW. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Chris Hammer Posted August 28, 2012 Report Posted August 28, 2012 Second day back at school and the gym is crawling with freshman who have NO IDEA how to lift! Good lord. Extreme body sway while curling, dropping the bar fast and slamming it off their chest, ugh.... Oh and my favorite. This really tall guy, clearly never lifted before because his friends were giving him advise. They had him deadlifting more then I even can with a WIDE ass stance, narrow grip, and enough back arch to be called a camel. WOW. He'll be feeling that the next day for sure. Im not very strong or a big guy. I'm 6'0 and was 155lb in July now Im at 165 and plan on gaining more till I'm around 175. Workout 5 days a week. 3 days are concentrated on just lifting and heavier weights lower reps. But I concentrate on my form and keep my speed slow...dont jerk weight around drop bars etc. The other 2 days are full body workouts with lighter weight ton of reps and cardio such as swimming running etc. Plus those two days I do yoga or pilates or both. Just within a month the difference is noticeable more energy better posture etc. Honestly Yoga made the biggest difference to me. I am putting on muscle and can see that I'm larger from lifting..but yoga has eliminated my back pain gave me better posture and helped me up weight by increasing my core strength. I would recommend yoga or pilates to everyone on here who works out. You will be surprised if you have never done it before. Alot of my friends talk crap but they get in there and cant do 1/2 the poses and dripping sweat. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
blownengine Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 Alright guys I need your help. I have a BIG problem with gorging on the weekends. I label myself as a temptation eater, meaning that if food is around me I am going to eat it even though I know I shouldn't. I don't plan cheat days like this, the opportunities to cheat just pop up. It's so frustrating because I stick to my diet all week without cheating and then every weekend I ruin it. My weight has roller coastered between 150 and 155 for the last month because of this. Its going to take over a week just to get this labor day water weight off! For example, yesterday was labor day and I went to a cookout. To the best of my memory here is what I ate: 11 beers, 3 burgers, 3 hot dogs, t-bone steak, 4 deviled eggs, bowl of cole slaw, hershey's bar, handful of cereal, and at least 15 homemade cookies. Yes I ate all that. That was all in an 8 hour period as well. I felt horrible and sick with every bite but I kept eating! Obviously my will power isn't working. Does anyone have words of wisdom or experience? 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.